Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by the collector23

Hey Eastbay Rep Ray, I ordered 2 pairs of the LSU trainers this morning. Nowhere did it say they were limited to 1 pair and my order went thru.I called and talked to rep after I placed my order and they said i'm good to go but i'm still worried about my order getting canceled. Will I be ok? And before anyone says anything stupid about me getting 2 pair, 1 pair is for me and the other is for a good friend currently serving overseas.
They was no limit on how many could have been ordered, so you are fine ordering two pairs.  As long as no issues come up with the shipment we are receiving for them, both pairs should ship out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by the collector23

Hey Eastbay Rep Ray, I ordered 2 pairs of the LSU trainers this morning. Nowhere did it say they were limited to 1 pair and my order went thru.I called and talked to rep after I placed my order and they said i'm good to go but i'm still worried about my order getting canceled. Will I be ok? And before anyone says anything stupid about me getting 2 pair, 1 pair is for me and the other is for a good friend currently serving overseas.
They was no limit on how many could have been ordered, so you are fine ordering two pairs.  As long as no issues come up with the shipment we are receiving for them, both pairs should ship out.

EastbayRep - Ray

I would like to see some more schools in the Trainer 1.3 MAX too.. think somebody said something a few posts back also.  I like the frees but I thought the maxes were so clean a few other schools would have been interesting if there are no plans for anymore thats 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would like to see some more schools in the Trainer 1.3 MAX too.. think somebody said something a few posts back also.  I like the frees but I thought the maxes were so clean a few other schools would have been interesting if there are no plans for anymore thats 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

What is the fit like on these?
Eastbay said on the:
Maxs go a 1/2 sz up.
Frees true to sz.

Its a litter confusing.

Any info will be appreciated.

What is the fit like on these?
Eastbay said on the:
Maxs go a 1/2 sz up.
Frees true to sz.

Its a litter confusing.

Any info will be appreciated.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

LSU/OHIO up on Eastbay for back order
Originally Posted by Vinsanity

yea thats sum BS!!!!!!!!!!........guess they took phone orders b4 the posted on the site cause there sold out of evry size in both and also the pacquiao trainers are sold out too!!!!!
They posted the shoes before I got in this morning, so I was not able to post an update right when they became available for sale. 
frown.gif
  Due to these shoes being extremely limited, it does not take very many orders before they sell out. 

As for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe, this shoe is not sold out yet.  As of this post, most of the sizes are still available to be back-ordered.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray
been tryin for the pacquiao and every size says sold out as of 12:00 est till now!!!!.....so im not sure what ur system shows but they cant be ordered online!!!!

just called and was able to place order over the phone for the pac trainers.......thanks

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

LSU/OHIO up on Eastbay for back order

yea thats sum BS!!!!!!!!!!........guess they took phone orders b4 the posted on the site cause there sold out of evry size in both and also the pacquiao trainers are sold out too!!!!!
They posted the shoes before I got in this morning, so I was not able to post an update right when they became available for sale. 
frown.gif
  Due to these shoes being extremely limited, it does not take very many orders before they sell out. 

As for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe, this shoe is not sold out yet.  As of this post, most of the sizes are still available to be back-ordered.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray
been tryin for the pacquiao and every size says sold out as of 12:00 est till now!!!!.....so im not sure what ur system shows but they cant be ordered online!!!!

just called and was able to place order over the phone for the pac trainers.......thanks

It appears our website is having an issue when trying to order the Pacquiaos.  If anyone else wants to order a pair and our website says it is sold out in your size, I recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to check on the size to see if it is still available.

EastbayRep - Ray

It appears our website is having an issue when trying to order the Pacquiaos.  If anyone else wants to order a pair and our website says it is sold out in your size, I recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to check on the size to see if it is still available.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

would the pacmans coming out be ideal for running? 
The horror of an ankle rolling with those shoes on =
sick.gif
Some of these shoes are just stupid high it's looks too ******ed for running.

I have the 1.3 myself and I just laugh at the thought of running on them. Unless you're only running on a treadmill forget it.

I would be open to running in these, since after all, the 360 air bag WAS developed and made for running.

Since the 1.3 Breathes are considered a cross training shoe, you would have more of a chance rolling an ankle while doing lateral movements, then compared to running in a linear motion with them.....

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

would the pacmans coming out be ideal for running? 
The horror of an ankle rolling with those shoes on =
sick.gif
Some of these shoes are just stupid high it's looks too ******ed for running.

I have the 1.3 myself and I just laugh at the thought of running on them. Unless you're only running on a treadmill forget it.

I would be open to running in these, since after all, the 360 air bag WAS developed and made for running.

Since the 1.3 Breathes are considered a cross training shoe, you would have more of a chance rolling an ankle while doing lateral movements, then compared to running in a linear motion with them.....

I agree with nike shoehead. Both carry the same outsole/midsole combo. Consider these at all costs, running shoes, and NEVER a trainer. That's where the danger lies.

These are more of a neutral running shoe (high arches), while the lunar eclipses are more of a stability running shoe (medium arches, mild pronation etc). So they are differing styles. So figure out what you really need or want
----------------

Just a word to Nike. Some shoes are so obscure and limited, people will simply forget they existed and move on.. So I don't know exactly what their point is of making all of these so limited.. They will have almost no presence or footprint as having actually existed, which kind of nullifies marketing and creating this new model.

----------
From page 21/22, FLINT GREY & , I agree about the tr1.2s. Thanks for listening to my rant. They do have a special place in my training regimen. They are many many ounces lighter than my zoom trainers, and the foam forefoot has some unique characteristics. Personally, I never saw them as a being worth $90 *more like $60. So I would probably place the tr1.3s in the same category. If I could find a colorway I liked, I would be all over them... and the free tr 1.3s as well. These all have a place in one's rotation imo. I just tend to be more picky on a price front (considering Nike's stellar zoom air past). Considering some free zilla trainers are already at $80 on eastbay, I may be just $20 closer to a foam based shoe.

I agree with nike shoehead. Both carry the same outsole/midsole combo. Consider these at all costs, running shoes, and NEVER a trainer. That's where the danger lies.

These are more of a neutral running shoe (high arches), while the lunar eclipses are more of a stability running shoe (medium arches, mild pronation etc). So they are differing styles. So figure out what you really need or want
----------------

Just a word to Nike. Some shoes are so obscure and limited, people will simply forget they existed and move on.. So I don't know exactly what their point is of making all of these so limited.. They will have almost no presence or footprint as having actually existed, which kind of nullifies marketing and creating this new model.

----------
From page 21/22, FLINT GREY & , I agree about the tr1.2s. Thanks for listening to my rant. They do have a special place in my training regimen. They are many many ounces lighter than my zoom trainers, and the foam forefoot has some unique characteristics. Personally, I never saw them as a being worth $90 *more like $60. So I would probably place the tr1.3s in the same category. If I could find a colorway I liked, I would be all over them... and the free tr 1.3s as well. These all have a place in one's rotation imo. I just tend to be more picky on a price front (considering Nike's stellar zoom air past). Considering some free zilla trainers are already at $80 on eastbay, I may be just $20 closer to a foam based shoe.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i officially hate NIKE.com

this is ridiculous. how the FFFFFFFFFFFFF can a shoe (both) sell out in less than a god dam minute ?!?!?>E,esjdghdihfgvdzfgrsfd

same %$+ with the oregons.. f them.. i hate that site. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i officially hate NIKE.com

this is ridiculous. how the FFFFFFFFFFFFF can a shoe (both) sell out in less than a god dam minute ?!?!?>E,esjdghdihfgvdzfgrsfd

same %$+ with the oregons.. f them.. i hate that site. 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I feel you, man.

BTW, don't bother with the Freexillas...they run hella narrow and have a "straight" fit.  Pass on em like gas.

Back
Top Bottom