Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

oh my, those LSU's with gold laces.....
pimp.gif

Now I regret only copping the OSU's

Originally Posted by bwood056

i think those might be the rarest ones honestly. ^
I think you are correct.  How many were made?  Best guess?  100-200?  Obviously, being a first time pro combat school I am sure they didn't know what to expect.  I picked up everything Nike made for the MSU release.  Being an alum, I felt it was my duty
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

i think those might be the rarest ones honestly. ^
I think you are correct.  How many were made?  Best guess?  100-200?  Obviously, being a first time pro combat school I am sure they didn't know what to expect.  I picked up everything Nike made for the MSU release.  Being an alum, I felt it was my duty
happy.gif

So referring to the issues there were regarding the width of these shoes being sold on eastbay. Where do you check on the box or on the shoe if it was standard width for the shoes other than the extra wide?????

So referring to the issues there were regarding the width of these shoes being sold on eastbay. Where do you check on the box or on the shoe if it was standard width for the shoes other than the extra wide?????

just saw a size 10.5 on ebay (not my size) and seller is asking 225 shipped or something like that..

claims they are DS, but you can obv tell he wore them around the house or what not.
eyes.gif

just saw a size 10.5 on ebay (not my size) and seller is asking 225 shipped or something like that..

claims they are DS, but you can obv tell he wore them around the house or what not.
eyes.gif

^^^^

30t6p3b.gif

I've seen so many pairs of "VNDS" shoes that are yellowed and beat to hell on ebay, that term gets thrown around so much now.

What exactly do the MSU's say on the back?

^^^^

30t6p3b.gif

I've seen so many pairs of "VNDS" shoes that are yellowed and beat to hell on ebay, that term gets thrown around so much now.

WITNESSkb24 wrote:
^^^^

30t6p3b.gif

yea its bad.

honestly, i know the LSU has nice touches.

but those michigan states take the cake with design..
eek.gif

i havent seen not one size12-13 on ebay.

and i have been checking every hour for 2 weeks
laugh.gif

WITNESSkb24 wrote:
^^^^

30t6p3b.gif

yea its bad.

honestly, i know the LSU has nice touches.

but those michigan states take the cake with design..
eek.gif

i havent seen not one size12-13 on ebay.

and i have been checking every hour for 2 weeks
laugh.gif

^ waiting for those to go on sale, then im copping with and instance. i love speckled midsoles.

^ waiting for those to go on sale, then im copping with and instance. i love speckled midsoles.

I love these things, absolutely love them.  I didn't see those MSU, but now i have to get those too.  I racked up on the Oregon, and NO, NONE are for sale, don't waste your time trying to contact me about them...

Back
Top Bottom