Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Copped a pair of the OSU ones from Richards last night, already shipped out today! Got lucky on that one, i still can't believe they had them available.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So seriously, we have seen this with Oregons and OSUs, now the real question is when do MSU and LSU begin to show up on DRichards site??  I regret not copping 11 and 11.5 Oregons when I had a chance on Richards.  I will wear these with frequency but would love to be able to beat a pair into the ground knowing another one is on ice.

Well MSU's have never been up on Richards and LSU's have been up....... so the real question is MSU's..... NDC restock was weak and came without warning. On to Stanfords and without regard to team colors..... this is the best looking one. As far as detail LSU's..... they would have been the best if they put the tiger eye instead of the nike script.....

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So seriously, we have seen this with Oregons and OSUs, now the real question is when do MSU and LSU begin to show up on DRichards site??  I regret not copping 11 and 11.5 Oregons when I had a chance on Richards.  I will wear these with frequency but would love to be able to beat a pair into the ground knowing another one is on ice.

Well MSU's have never been up on Richards and LSU's have been up....... so the real question is MSU's..... NDC restock was weak and came without warning. On to Stanfords and without regard to team colors..... this is the best looking one. As far as detail LSU's..... they would have been the best if they put the tiger eye instead of the nike script.....

Am still partial to the Ducks one even though they could have done the color blocking a little better.  Imagine if the shoe was primarily that Apple Green with some yellow hits! WOW... oh well, they are still nice.  I like the LSUs, but they just aren't my team.  I have a hard time getting onboard even though they are the best team in football right now.  I see Oklahoma beating OSU, and LSU winning out.  Therefore, if Stanford beats Oregon, in all likelihood they would be # 2.  If the Ducks somehow win, and get OSU, Bama, and Boise to lose, maybe they get a rematch.  Either way, I still think its LSUs to lose now that they beat Bama.  Gotta love college football.  Too bad there isn't a better "playoff" system in place.   How awesome would that be to watch this year?

Am still partial to the Ducks one even though they could have done the color blocking a little better.  Imagine if the shoe was primarily that Apple Green with some yellow hits! WOW... oh well, they are still nice.  I like the LSUs, but they just aren't my team.  I have a hard time getting onboard even though they are the best team in football right now.  I see Oklahoma beating OSU, and LSU winning out.  Therefore, if Stanford beats Oregon, in all likelihood they would be # 2.  If the Ducks somehow win, and get OSU, Bama, and Boise to lose, maybe they get a rematch.  Either way, I still think its LSUs to lose now that they beat Bama.  Gotta love college football.  Too bad there isn't a better "playoff" system in place.   How awesome would that be to watch this year?

Yeah I feel weird buying an oregon shoe when I'm an OSU fan, but they're too nice to pass up 
laugh.gif

I can't believe how hard it is to find the MSU's in a size 13...even on Ebay where ppl want 300 for every size of the LSU and OSU, I have yet to see the MSUs in a 12 or 13

I can't believe how hard it is to find the MSU's in a size 13...even on Ebay where ppl want 300 for every size of the LSU and OSU, I have yet to see the MSUs in a 12 or 13

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by dmxgod

When did the LSU/OSU release on Eastbay?
nerd.gif
Are they available for preorder or were they already put up for sale and sold out ?  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
We had both the LSU and OSU trainers up for pre-order earlier this month.  We just received our shipment in for most of them last night, so most of the orders for them should be processing now and ship out later tonight.  If you have an order for them and want us to check on the status, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by dmxgod

When did the LSU/OSU release on Eastbay?
nerd.gif
Are they available for preorder or were they already put up for sale and sold out ?  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
We had both the LSU and OSU trainers up for pre-order earlier this month.  We just received our shipment in for most of them last night, so most of the orders for them should be processing now and ship out later tonight.  If you have an order for them and want us to check on the status, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Any restocks or getting other college trainers Eastbay?
We are not expecting to receive any restocks in for the trainers we have already received.  As for other college trainers, Stanford will be the next Free Trainer 1.3 releasing, but it may not be available for pre-order until early December.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Any restocks or getting other college trainers Eastbay?
We are not expecting to receive any restocks in for the trainers we have already received.  As for other college trainers, Stanford will be the next Free Trainer 1.3 releasing, but it may not be available for pre-order until early December.

EastbayRep - Ray

Funniest thing today.... so my boy hits me up and says that there is 1 size 10 LSU just sitting on Footlocker. So, I'm driving and I tell him to order. He got confirmation and everything..... lol I guess someones pair got a cancelled due to a bad credit card. Luck is on my side....

Funniest thing today.... so my boy hits me up and says that there is 1 size 10 LSU just sitting on Footlocker. So, I'm driving and I tell him to order. He got confirmation and everything..... lol I guess someones pair got a cancelled due to a bad credit card. Luck is on my side....

Back
Top Bottom