Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

I never thought I'd ever spend $200 on a pair of shoes...but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a pair on eBay. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

I never thought I'd ever spend $200 on a pair of shoes...but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a pair on eBay. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
$200
sick.gif
. has me ready for the 26th and make sure i get my pair

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
$200
sick.gif
. has me ready for the 26th and make sure i get my pair

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

Does anyone know if the mid shiled trainer 1.3's black and solar red come with red laces??

Anyone know this answer cause this is critical for a decision on purchase or not....

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

Does anyone know if the mid shiled trainer 1.3's black and solar red come with red laces??

Anyone know this answer cause this is critical for a decision on purchase or not....

If i normally wear a 9.5 should I get a 9 in these?
i would say stick with ur normal 9.5 size.....i also wear a 9.5 and thats the size i got em in and they fit fine....the free 2me does seem to be made and look a tad bit bigger than the normal 1.3 trainers but not too drastic of a difference wher u should not have to go down in size 

If i normally wear a 9.5 should I get a 9 in these?
i would say stick with ur normal 9.5 size.....i also wear a 9.5 and thats the size i got em in and they fit fine....the free 2me does seem to be made and look a tad bit bigger than the normal 1.3 trainers but not too drastic of a difference wher u should not have to go down in size 

Hold up ...
$200 for a trainer that is meant to be worked out in and beat to death ? No thanks. I'll make my own pair of Nike ID and then destroy them.

Hold up ...
$200 for a trainer that is meant to be worked out in and beat to death ? No thanks. I'll make my own pair of Nike ID and then destroy them.

Back
Top Bottom