Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

i picked next day air...... $!$ and moneys out my account, so in theory i should be gettin this pack tomm correct
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i picked next day air...... $!$ and moneys out my account, so in theory i should be gettin this pack tomm correct
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I paid for 2nd day also. If you read NDC shipping method is states that 2nd day air takes 1 day to process, and 2-4 days for delivery. So the way I understandit is you'll reccieve it 2 days from the time NDC ships them? I've ordered from NDC a few times 2nd day shipping and always gets delivered within 5days..

Blah, missed out on this pack. Completely forgot about it last night and when I tried at 9:30 they were long gone.

Taking a page from JB lol. Not feeling the idea of packages. Makes me think they're trying to get as much dough as possible.

Originally Posted by arisorous

ohh man!! good looks to undftd.... got mine today.

what time and which one did you go to? i called la brea just before noon and they only had a 7 and 14 left.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by arisorous

ohh man!! good looks to undftd.... got mine today.

what time and which one did you go to? i called la brea just before noon and they only had a 7 and 14 left.
i got there at 3pm... i called silverlake yesterday to see if they had it as well.. but they didnt so my boy at undftd silverlake made a call tohold a sz 12 for me at la brea.

Rolla808- make that 2 of us
smile.gif
Arisorous- Didnt know you're a size 12 also? Bigfooter Fam Lol

took next day air on eastbay order,confirmation email but no shipment info. took ground shipping on NDC,got confirmation email but no shipment info. hopefullyI go 2 for 2, or atleast 1 for 2
laugh.gif

manny trainers > OGs but both are
pimp.gif

nice to see people getting their pairs
pimp.gif

LOL - "the official Team Bigfooter Fam thread" LMAO-what a way to start my morning, off to work I go!

Just got my shipment confirmation on the Legacy pack from NDC..should b here on the 22nd..too bad i won't get to see it till July 4th

Chose 2nd day air btw..

^ and ^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully my eastbay order wil be in today or tomorrow.I'm expecting a cancellation email from Nike
laugh.gif
ground shipping FTL

Originally Posted by kapepper

smh resellers already have bought everything i guess
Sorry not a reseller..keepin both..was tryin for a 10 at NT NY got that..but then i heard they run small so i wanted a 10.5 on NDC orEastbay..both were sold out by the time i got to the websites..
eyes.gif
so isettled for another 10..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Sorry not a reseller..keepin both..was tryin for a 10 at NT NY got that..but then i heard they run small so i wanted a 10.5 on NDC or Eastbay..both were sold out by the time i got to the websites..
eyes.gif
so i settled for another 10..
ooops.. sorry for the isunderstanding, wasn't referring to anybody in the this thread
i even think the real resellers aren't even on niketalk
they are interested in money not in shoes

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Sorry not a reseller..keepin both..was tryin for a 10 at NT NY got that..but then i heard they run small so i wanted a 10.5 on NDC or Eastbay..both were sold out by the time i got to the websites..
eyes.gif
so i settled for another 10..
ooops.. sorry for the isunderstanding, wasn't referring to anybody in the this thread
i even think the real resellers aren't even on niketalk
they are interested in money not in shoes

I'm sure there are a few resellers on NT... In Wally's Trainer 1 thread, an NTer posted pics of his Trainer 1 pack that he just picked up. Ilater went on Ebay and noticed that a seller was selling a Trainer 1 pack for an asking price of... $900. The pictures in that auction were the exact sameones that were seen in the thread. So either someone's pics were stolen or he was the reseller. I'm guessin he was the reseller because the time ofthe post and the auction were relatively close together (20-odd minutes apart). The seller has since dropped his price down to $300 when other sellers beganlisting their auctions.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom