Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

^^ well KATC listed them as a hyperstrike. no one had leaked pics til today. pics surfaced today when the shoes were sold today.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I bet the value of all at1 chlorophyll retro's is about to sky rocket because of this pack.
hype is a b...
QFT, cause now all the dudes that wanted this pack couldnt get them, its gonna cause a shift in everything else
nerd.gif
i hate how nikes limitedreleases effect the market.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I bet the value of all at1 chlorophyll retro's is about to sky rocket because of this pack.
hype is a b...
QFT, cause now all the dudes that wanted this pack couldnt get them, its gonna cause a shift in everything else
nerd.gif
i hate how nikes limited releases effect the market.
some used pairs showing up.. i cant prostitute the shoes ive worn over the years for a few hype bucks. there going down until the midsoles falloff.. smh
laugh.gif

my order just got canceled from eastbay. check your account to make sure your order did indeed go through. good luck guys.

godd damnn i missed the release. Now i gotta pay rape price on the bay for em. anybody got a sz.11 for cheaper

how will resale be on these? i missed my size 8.5 and am wondering how the after market price looks like.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

how will be resale on these? i missed my size 8.5 and am wondering how the after market price looks like.

they are on ebay for 450 bin

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

how will be resale on these? i missed my size 8.5 and am wondering how the after market price looks like.

they are on ebay for 450 bin
that price is ridiculous, smh at anyone who actually cops for that price.
grin.gif

$450s been there for atleast a day or two now.. with one up at $900. that was when three NT locations apprently had just 60 to sell worldwide.. knowing thatits a bit less rare, im not sure what we're looking at.

the new trainer 1 that is coming out july 1st is almost a mirror image of the pack set..

imo, $150-180 for the air trainer 1 2009 retro chlorophyll, meanwhile $120 or so for the new trainer.. unless something crazy and unexpected happens.

I dont see them as a pack selling for more than $250.. realstically thats the boundaries.. with hype thrown in, thats all thrown out

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

the new trainer 1 that is coming out july 1st is almost a mirror image of the pack set..
which one? what colorway....pics
nerd.gif
7c415c4661c6cebcb7a2ec84d2e3dea63252d40.jpg

vs. Trainer legacy pack pair
7c3358ef4a296205c31ec085bb631c29f334554.jpg

not a darn thing wrong with the GR.. the accent color is called bright cactus.. NDC has them already listed but "out of stock" thats just a sign ofthings to come.. earlier the sizes were listed, up to 18 btw, but greyed out. a test cycle i bet. anyways, nike has said July 1st this whole time, so imguessing these 4 will be the ones the majority will call the trainer 1
pimp.gif

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-241606/pgid-241604

Just my opinion, but they flow much better than the legacy pair.. shades of green arent clashing like the legacy pair tends to have with some swoosh stitchcolor not going so well with the tongue tag. (bright green vs. dark green). the GR has no conflicts at all

Dang, and I thought people would be sleeping on this pack.

No matter. I've got deadstock for days on AT1's.

I'll just be waiting for the GR on the new one's in Cactus.

Thanks for the pics as usual, Wally.

hmmmmmm I think I ended up with two pairs of the Trainer pack......I was sure my Eastbay order was gonna be cancelled, so I put one through on NDC........if Iget two (both size 14), anyone know how much these are being sold for? i mean i could return them but the capitalist in me wouldnt feel right lol...

A time for reflection, if anyone cares
laugh.gif

History of the air trainer high and how the envisioned product was not what originally came out. LEGACY, we're talking legacy today? release thatENVISIONED product today
eek.gif

http://vintageheatt.blogspot.com/2009/02/origins-of-nike-cross-training-part-1.html

-The first and only "legacy" pack in my eyes. Highly unpublicized. 2004-05 was a good set of years with some great releases.
-The zoom trainer finally brought about the seperated gray toe piece. You're talking REBIRTH of a classic? That's how it was done in 2004. This 2009trainer 1 holds no true resemblance to original as did the 2004 to the original.. but truly, thats Tinker vs. eric avar/aaron cooper for you.. Tinkersstronghold is still there
pimp.gif

http://vintageheatt.blogspot.com/2009/02/little-known-fact-about-origins-of-nike.html

I've accepted the fluff that is this "rebirth" campaign and will be going about reviewing these shoes as unbiasedly as I can. May the wear testcomparisons begin

Back
Top Bottom