Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

Redrum SB wrote:
I bet the value of all at1 chlorophyll retro's is about to sky rocket because of this pack.
hype is a b...
Hopefully not. I did not attempt to get the pack because I felt I could pick up another AT1 at a later time, and take a closer look at the newNike Trainer 1.

I really didn't think dudes would go in on these the way they did...
smh.gif
...oh well

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I really didn't think dudes would go in on these the way they did...
smh.gif
...oh well
same here. that resale price really brought people out of the woodwork. oh well, I guess i'll pass.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by fersnash

Didn't Nike already re-birth the Trainer 1 in 2004 with the Zoom Air Trainer 1? After reading a little about this new version, it sounds like the zoom air trainer is a better shoe...

whats up fersnash. love the mich at1s.
pimp.gif
Youre right.. this new model has a few different features.. synthetic upper is a no go compared to the 04s. zoom air in the heel and forefoot in the 04s... Here its strictly free phylon forefoot and max air in the back..plusher softer leathers on the 04s. Its hard to look back, but the zt1 04 is definetly getting the shaft out of all of this.. im not turning my back on it though.. its almost a marketing gimmick shoe if you think. about it. its almost a de-evolution.. the real legacy pack lies a few years back with the zoom trainer 1, at1 low ft, zoom haven, and at1 low.. it wasnt sold and marketed as such , so i guess it got a bad rap.. the uppers on the 04 zt1 has so soft and the outsole grooves so precise, noone dare wear it outside.. these I wont see a problem with.. its a lie to say these are a rebirth model as they almost perform more as a sparq "drill training for a specific sport" rather than what the original and zt1 04 accomplished in an all around gym shoe. I just had to get beyond the labeling and understand them from a diff. pov

Glad you are liking the '00 AT1 MI. My '00 trainer collection went to good hands here on NT. You picked those up, the chlors went to Sherlock andRo22ss picked up the Med Balls. Have you broken out those '04 AT1 Lows that I sent over? I miss the shoes but I was never getting a chance to wear them. I have almost beat the '04 Trainers into the ground. I have been debating getting another pair of the '08s but they don't compare comfort wise tothe '04.

These "new" Air Trainer 1s look just like all the other Trainers that Nike currently has on the market.

Originally Posted by fersnash

These "new" Air Trainer 1s look just like all the other Trainers that Nike currently has on the market.

Yeah I agree... Wally and I talked about this already, but I feel the Trainer 1's are just a nicer version of the Edge Trainers we've seen over thepast 2 years... the biggest difference is Nike's marketing approach to the Trainer 1's, having a bunch of athletes run around in them... Don't getme wrong, I think its a nice shoe, but not an AT1 "rebirth", "reboot", whatever. If there was ever a "legacy pack" it shouldabeen in 04 when they released the ZT1's (which I felt Nike didn't give it the respect it deserved, BTW)... The ZT1's to me was the real successorto the AT1. Like Wally said, the AT1, AT1 Low, Zoom Haven & ZT1... the ultimate Trainer Legacy pack.

i called NT in oregon yesterday and talked to the manager(super helpful) i gave her the sku and she did a product find. the 3 NT's that got them(NY, LV, LA) only got a handful of packs. she said they were going to be available online and was able to order me a pair from the warehouse. got my shipment confirmation last night, being delivered tomorrow.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

I got an email from undefeated early today. dropping at they're stores tomorrow.
hmmmm? i wonder if this means other stores will be getting this pack.

Originally Posted by AntC

Redrum SB wrote:
I bet the value of all at1 chlorophyll retro's is about to sky rocket because of this pack.
hype is a b...
Hopefully not. I did not attempt to get the pack because I felt I could pick up another AT1 at a later time, and take a closer look at the new Nike Trainer 1.

i don't think they will go up not that match people interested cause not look good on super tight jeans. lol

So is it done then?
Anywhere in the Bay Area aside from NTSF get them?
Looking for a sz 13 if anyone can help.
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

So is it done then?
Anywhere in the Bay Area aside from NTSF get them?
Looking for a sz 13 if anyone can help.
peace
What's good P!

For the most part i think they're sold out..i copped two size 10s yesterday..one from NT NY and the other from NDC..i would've liked to cop a 10.5..butboth on eastbay and ndc sold out before i could get the chance..

i just checked online and they're nowhere to be found. are they all gone?
wow nvm looks like i slept hard on these
ohwell.gif

for some reason i didnt think they'd sell like that

Did anyone that ordered from NDC w/ 2nd day air get a shipping confirmation yet?

i don't think they will go up not that match people interested cause not look good on super tight jeans. lol

Tight jeans? That item is not part of my wardrobe. Some of us just wear it with athletic clothing or to workout as an alternative to our other modern workout shoes. But, to each their own.

undefeated la brea is on my way home from work...maybe I will swing by after work and see whats what...

Back
Top Bottom