Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by ali23

The AT1s are still at a local outlet for $79.99
grin.gif
What colorway smart guy?
ouch...with that attitude not sure if he will tell you, i know i wouldnt jk...
roll.gif

Got mine yesterday from Fedex. Just had normal shipping but I live in the Midwest close to the NDC distribution center Louisville. They are ok. First time Ihave been able to get a 12.5 in Trainers. I usually wear a 12 in Nikes but have always gotten 13s in the past for Trainers due to them running small.

cincybcats22 wrote:
ali23 wrote:
The AT1s are still at a local outlet for $79.99
grin.gif

What colorway smart guy?

laugh.gif
They are at a local spot somewhat close to where I livefor that price, but they are for the Champs colorway (Grey/Baby Blue/Navy/Red).

BluPrynt78 wrote:
I'm still looking for a sz 9 in the 09 AT1's........
nerd.gif

Man, I shouldn't hv sold my Manny's!!!
mad.gif

You should be fine. There will be plenty of solid colors coming out, and if you sold your Manny's for a decent amount of money, you can buymultiple pairs of the trainers.

ohwell.gif
AntC wrote:

BluPrynt78 wrote:
I'm still looking for a sz 9 in the 09 AT1's........
nerd.gif

Man, I shouldn't hv sold my Manny's!!!
mad.gif

You should be fine. There will be plenty of solid colors coming out, and if you sold your Manny's for a decent amount of money, you can buy multiple pairs of the trainers.

I traded my sz 8.5 Manny's for VNDS Zen Yeezy's + $275. I ended up selling the Yeezy's for $580. So I actually made $855 from the Manny's.

I think I'd rather hv the Manny's at this point now. My greed got the best of me!
ohwell.gif

^ good stuff.
manny trainers >> yeezys though
laugh.gif

im keeping one of my two packs. the pack Im sellling will pay for both packs i bought
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FREE kicks is always nice
pimp.gif

So my legacy package from NDC is being delivered today and for whatever reason the funds I used to pay for this pack are now back in my PP account.(paid w/ myPP credit card) I thought NDC billed once items are shipped? Has this happened to anyone else?

[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Status[/th] [th=""]Details[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][/table][table] Related Transactions [tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Status[/th] [th=""]Details[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 17, 2009[/td] [td]Authorization To NIKE.COM
[/td] [td]Expired[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 17, 2009[/td] [td]Temporary Hold[/td] [td]Placed[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 22, 2009[/td] [td]Cancelled Transfer[/td] [td]Removed[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Original Authorization:
Total Payment:[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD
$0.00 USD[/td] [/tr][/table]

I just got a chance to chime in here.

eastbay gave me a shipping confirmation saturday morning. ETA is next saturday. no more worries. sz 13 is on its way/

its funny on ebay, there was an at1 low that noone has wanted for the past 5 yrs that ends at a career high $97 dollars. Hype is definetly there.. Then again afew new at1 retros ended at $107-115 seperately with another sz 11.5 selling at $140. Not outageous.

Airmax 87 is probably talking about the lack of quality seen in both models compared to other shoes.. Throw out all the hype and as a shoe alone on its ownmerit, it just doesnt amaze some people.. trainers usually get held to a higher standard because most of the time they are not hypedriven and its all about thebuild and quality

I almost pulled the trigger on these, but I realized that I only want the Nike Trainer 1s so I'm just going to pick up those when they release in July.

Originally Posted by tak

So my legacy package from NDC is being delivered today and for whatever reason the funds I used to pay for this pack are now back in my PP account.(paid w/ my PP credit card) I thought NDC billed once items are shipped? Has this happened to anyone else?

[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Status[/th] [th=""]Details[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][/table][table] Related Transactions [tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Status[/th] [th=""]Details[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 17, 2009[/td] [td]Authorization To NIKE.COM
[/td] [td]Expired[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 17, 2009[/td] [td]Temporary Hold[/td] [td]Placed[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 22, 2009[/td] [td]Cancelled Transfer[/td] [td]Removed[/td] [td]

Mine shipped out on friday or saturday but my cc didn't get charged until today....but for some reason my shipment hit a snag and isn't gonna be heretill wednesday now FTL

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by tak

So my legacy package from NDC is being delivered today and for whatever reason the funds I used to pay for this pack are now back in my PP account.(paid w/ my PP credit card) I thought NDC billed once items are shipped? Has this happened to anyone else?

Mine shipped out on friday or saturday but my cc didn't get charged until today....but for some reason my shipment hit a snag and isn't gonna be here till wednesday now FTL

Interesting.....maybe once my package gets delivered, then I'll get re-charged.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by tak

Mine shipped out on friday or saturday but my cc didn't get charged until today....but for some reason my shipment hit a snag and isn't gonna be here till wednesday now FTL

Interesting.....maybe once my package gets delivered, then I'll get re-charged.

HOMIE ... if u dont get charged sell me them FW AT1's for cheap ... LOL jk.

man this is such a dope package.. i think ill finally pick these up.. ive been sleepin for too long

those look kinda fresh..and only 180 for a package...good god its like christmas gettin away from JB lol

NOOOOO@!!!!!! I waited on the EU release because I figured a US chlorophyll release was pending...take a few days off from checking Nike Retro and I completelymissed out! $++!!!! Packs are now going for 4 bills on ebay!!??? I see some sellers listing them as 1 of 50 packs? Cant be true...but still...if anyone canhelp out in a 9.5/10 let me know. I am super salty I missed this! I wish they would have dropped more of these..dope package, fair price...man this ruined myday!!!!

^they're listing at 400 but not everyone is getting 400,its all up to the buyer.I did separate auctions and got 370 for it. ill take it seein that I paid$200 shipped for each.
my NDC order should be in today or tomorrow,gonna keep that one.
manny trainers are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

retros, not so much
laugh.gif

i cant say how i feel on these.. i love bo's dont get me wrong.. but the new ones aret quite my thing

Back
Top Bottom