Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by tak

So my legacy package from NDC is being delivered today and for whatever reason the funds I used to pay for this pack are now back in my PP account.(paid w/ my PP credit card) I thought NDC billed once items are shipped? Has this happened to anyone else?

[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Status[/th] [th=""]Details[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][/table][table] Related Transactions [tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Status[/th] [th=""]Details[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 17, 2009[/td] [td]Authorization To NIKE.COM
[/td] [td]Expired[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 17, 2009[/td] [td]Temporary Hold[/td] [td]Placed[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jun. 22, 2009[/td] [td]Cancelled Transfer[/td] [td]Removed[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]$211.46 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Original Authorization:
Total Payment:[/td] [td]-$211.46 USD
$0.00 USD[/td] [/tr][/table]

Mine shipped out on friday or saturday but my cc didn't get charged until today....but for some reason my shipment hit a snag and isn't gonna be here till wednesday now FTL

Interesting.....maybe once my package gets delivered, then I'll get re-charged.

HOMIE ... if u dont get charged sell me them FW AT1's for cheap ... LOL jk.
Rico- not that cheap

I got stuck with a plain black box, no "Trainer Knows" on mine.

Can anyone who got the pack confirm the sizing for me- preferably wallyhoop since he seems to be the most knowledgable trainer wise

- the AT1's are 1/2 size small like the 2008 Asia retros
- the new trainer 1's are true to size but snug like the ZTT's or true to size but loose like the edge 08

basically i'm hearing that it's like getting 2 different szed shoes in a pack

cjb23 wrote:
Can anyone who got the pack confirm the sizing for me- preferably wallyhoop since he seems to be the most knowledgable trainer wise

- the new trainer 1's are true to size but snug like the ZTT's or true to size but loose like the edge 08

Interesting. It might be a good thing to be able to try on a pair of the new Nike Trainer 1s to see how they fit.

Originally Posted by AntC

cjb23 wrote:

Interesting. It might be a good thing to be able to try on a pair of the new Nike Trainer 1s to see how they fit.

New trainers do fit a little snug, the AT's fit perfect for me. Im a true size 12 and the new trainers feel like a half size smaller.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by kapepper

anybody can help me with a size 12????

thanks!!

yo same
PM'd both of you
nerd.gif

Missed out on a pair of the Nike Air Trainer 1s on Ebay tonight. Oh well, I just need to be patient and let the hype die down. I am sure you can buy this packfor a fair price if you are willing to wait.

Originally Posted by the collector23

after getting them home and inspecting them i noticed the window in the right shoe looks flat compared to the left. both shoes feel fine so it's no big deal. one thing that is wierd is the size tag in the og's looks exactly like a sample tag except it says "promotional". it has all the usual info a normal sample tag does, anyone else's like this?

anybody???

^^^ its just a mold defect...mine didnt come out that way... where did u buy urs from? if u dont mind me asking.

tak- glad u got ur pack... but dang... u didnt get the "trainer knows" sux bro... i myself is huge on packging.

mine came from nike. my question was about the tag on the og trainer's, does anyone else's look like that?

Yeah mine came like that... Size 9.5 from NDC. There wasnt many so i aint surprised about that... I believe they all like that

I'm still kinda heated that I slept on these by like 1 hour. One of my favorite shoes of all time. I had the 2008's but I bought them in my true sizeand didn't realize until I tried them on that I needed to half size up... so I sold those and never replaced them. Oh well.

just wondering where all these resellers got their info from? you see all those in need on here, THE VERY SAME PLACE THAT HAD THE SPECIFIC INFO, yet theres atotal lack of respect and a disregard to your fellow NTer here... sickening to be honest. I had a chance to buy up atleast 5 packs but didnt. It looks like Ishould have. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just wondering where all these resellers got their info from? you see all those in need on here, THE VERY SAME PLACE THAT HAD THE SPECIFIC INFO, yet theres a total lack of respect and a disregard to your fellow NTer here... sickening to be honest. I had a chance to buy up atleast 5 packs but didnt. It looks like I should have. I learned my lesson the hard way.
Yup, wally you should have, and then sold it to your slower and sincere follew NT'ers at retail
no way i am gonna pay more then retail

mine came from nike. my question was about the tag on the og trainer's, does anyone else's look like that?

Nope mine didn't say promotional. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the pack. I can't wait for the other trainer 1s to come out.

Yes my pair has the same tag "promotional" on the trainers.

Arisorous- I'm big on packaging too, I guess you could say my pack came in the extra exclusive stealth black box
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom