Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

Dude this is really pissing me off with Nike...stupid supply and demand crap....eastbay sold out in 30 secs....even harder than jordans now..come on!!! +%!ever dude...that is so weak.

How can you only have one sz each or something....dumb as hellllll.

No luck for me on eastbay...surprised the site didn't crash!
Got lucky with NDC though....2nd day air for me too, along with confirmation. Now I'm hoping my order fully processes.

I really hope eastbay just had a flood of orders and are NOT sold out. Sucks...this aint no Jordan release...I dont even think the general public knows aboutthis release. SUCKS.

I will try again later....I had faith in Eastbay and they let me down....

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

shafted by the beast AGAIN
you didnt get your shoes buddy?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

that went quiiiick.
got my pair. checking out with Paypal FTW.
+ cashback. and took the most expensive shipping just to be safe.
pimp.gif
cashback from where? i got the free shipping, but i didn't know the cashback worked for this.

if the pairs arent up to my likings, anyone who may want a 13 can have them at retail. you want a pair, ill work something out. thats my promise

yea i put them in my cart soon as the clock hit 59 and refreshed and then sold out called and they said they were sold out....catch em on ebay orndc...hopefully

size 9.5 sold out in 1 second on eastbay. added it to my cart as soon as the countdown ended and they were gone.

damn, the size 9.5's sold out in milliseconds.
I got a size 7 in my cart but Idk if I should cop to flip.
I don't think I would get that much anyway...

edit: nvm, they took it out of my cart. I guess me and these air trainers weren't meant to be
ohwell.gif

I coulda got a sz 10 but said why settle. $#$! nike if I can't get my size I'm not gonna settle. Hopefully NDC puts them up soon.

No they don't have this pack on ndc yet.

Called eastbay 903pm pst and sold out in 30 secs he says...and BYEEE....hella rude.

Back
Top Bottom