NIKE TRAINER 1 Unleashed low ID

Thinking mine will be here Monday.  Funny,  UPS doesn't have an "estimated delivery date" anymore when you track your item

Originally Posted by barry

Thinking mine will be here Monday.  Funny,  UPS doesn't have an "estimated delivery date" anymore when you track your item

really? when i have tracked my shoes coming from UPS i usually get a estimated date somewhere near the day it shipped 

It is different with international shipping. I still get an estimated date on US stuff, but the estimated date on international stuff doesn't show up til much closer to delivery

just ordered some Mid IDs, got too tired of waiting on the sizing. just now hoping you gotta go up a half size, just like the other releases in the past year

If I were to order a pair, I'd go with these. The options on these are
pimp.gif

2hy839.jpg

regarding page 3:
as much as i love seeing Oregon ducks colorways/shoes/id's..........
( coming from someone who is trying to collect EVERY OREGON SHOE )

i appreciate all the colorways but.................

that yellow is not acceptable, or the green...
that's too old school UO ducks.

i am more of a new school Ducks fan! ya'know the Nike O
i need that bright cactus and a darker proper green.

the only thing those current yellow/green combos will match is the "i love my ducks" gear they got going.

oh well.............there's my vent for the night.

#teamBrightCactus (Twitter) all day!
i know @NikeId hates me on twitter for talking about bright cactus all damn day to them.....

^ What were your designs?
I expect to see a $#itload of pics + sizing recommendations... 

Can't wait to see pics thanks again for keeping us updated guys...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Ok, mine arrived.  Few things to point out:
1) I normally wear a size 11 and got an 11 in these and they fit fine

2) Quality is pretty good with the exception of the painted rim (Damn you Nike) On my pair, the rim is neo turquoise 

3) Comfy

On to the pics

91djls.jpg

somsdi.jpg

23h37g8.jpg

20itfrr.jpg

If you have any other questions, post them and I will try to answer.

same comments as above. build quality isn't bad. they fit the same as 2009s and most new nike runners, rather than the trainer 1s. I will be sending my 2 pair back. I can't pay the same for these as 2009s when they are nowhere near as comfortable.

Thanks for pics guys... so sizing is normal and you don't have to go half size up like the trainer 1s?  Thanks again fellas...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

same comments as above. build quality isn't bad. they fit the same as 2009s and most new nike runners, rather than the trainer 1s. I will be sending my 2 pair back. I can't pay the same for these as 2009s when they are nowhere near as comfortable.
Well said jeffddula, to me they are comfy but not Air Max 2009 comfy

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Thanks for pics guys... so sizing is normal and you don't have to go half size up like the trainer 1s?  Thanks again fellas...

Sizing is normal for me. 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
You'll be ok.  My 11.5s aren't much bigger than my 11s and both are a little narrow anyways.

anyone get any of the heritage nubuck options? are they soft real type nubuck. is there anything in current nike retros that you can compare them to

Thanks Barry and Jeff...

Is that BadA$$ silver patent???

Interesting comments on the sizing... interesting that they don't run small...
BTW, guys (Jeff and Barry)... do you guys have the GR TR1's?   I guess the sizing probably depends on the chassis.  If getting a 2009, then size normally, but if getting a D-Flex+Max then size up?

I love the silver patent around the ankle. Looks like an aluminum panel.

Barry - Neo Turq/White. Nice combination.

Back
Top Bottom