NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

SinnerP wrote:
K23J wrote:
Love waking up to great news about a pair of shoes i really wanted 
pimp.gif
 thanks alot H-n-T and Sinner glad the griffey fans can help each other out haha..Pujols's are just sick gonna have to pick up the albert knows shirt now haha
I'm glad everything's working out... everyone's getting what they want.  Rock 'em with your Senior Airman badges... 
laugh.gif

and HnT, always lookin after me... 
smokin.gif

no doubt ill do that when i cant wear a pair of shoes again, its hard to do that when you got a cast on one foot lol. the LT's are tempting but idk if i wanna pick em up since i got the LT trainer 1s..i like the color blocking on those a little bit more than the 2010s. 

finally got my order conformation for my albert knows shirt
pimp.gif
im so stoked for this (half) of the pack haha

Dang I missed the boat. I have been so caught up in Kobe madness I completely missed this pack. 400 on ebay ugh.

It's real easy to make the shoe look OD with the shiny mudguard. The AD pulls it off nicely. Others....not so much. Can't wait to get my hands on the Pac-Man.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

It's real easy to make the shoe look OD with the shiny mudguard. The AD pulls it off nicely. Others....not so much. Can't wait to get my hands on the Pac-Man.

Yes looking forward to the Pacquiao SC10s!!!

just picked up the troys from NTSF.

Anyone that's interested...NTSF still has the bo/puljos pack.  don't know which sizes, but they did for sure have a 10.  They said not that many people, if any, lined up to get them yesterday. 

Back
Top Bottom