NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by K23J

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:
Do tell, Earl.

P - Tomorrow is picture day.  Oh yeah, it's also Christmas for me.  Yay!  18th is a good day for you.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
for me
smokin.gif
for you
smokin.gif
for the gaijin

Those pics you sent me are amazing.  They did a great job on the studio.

Hey i resent that...LMAO i keed, i keed haha.  cant wait for the 18th to get here now 
Baka! 
laugh.gif

B ~ So you're getting the
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
???
Yessir.  Got the word.  All mine.
smokin.gif
x2.

glad to see your getting yours bro, you got us a sz 10.5 us well correct?

What? No. Size 11.5.

Kidding. (2) 10.5 packs.

haha its 119am here i had to read that 2 times before i got it lol..hopefully it wont be much bigger than the trainer 1s, my sz 10's in those were just a lil tight width wise, if anything ill double sock these. 

imo they fit a tad bigger. Prob due to the mesh. Can't wait for the Pujols!!!

I have kind of resolved to not getting either pair from the pack or the pack itself, although it seems as if there are still a few available?  I am a 11.5 in Trainer 1s, and usually 11 in most others.  If anyone cares to shed some light, please PM me.  Is it also safe to assume from some of your posts, that a MP PE is dropping in the near future.  Apologies for being behind the 8 ball here, but I have been busy selling this month in efforts to make room in the collection for some of these upcoming releases.  Thanks in advance for the info.

Does anyone know if these fit like Trainer 1's or are they a .5 size smaller. I am 11.5 in OG Trainer SC's but 12 in Trainer 1's. Anyone have any input?

My guess would be revert to your "true" size of 11.5.  I think that trainer 1s are one of the few Newer school Nikes that actually run smaller than expected.  As opposed to retros, which I find can run small, most of the new product Nike seems to put out seems to fit true to my regular size- 11.  That being said, the Kobe 4 and 5 have also been exceptions for me as of late.  Probably best to test it out to be safe.  I am going to say though, that these SCs are fairly "true" based on what I have heard/experienced in the past few years.

Originally Posted by marley

Does anyone know if these fit like Trainer 1's or are they a .5 size smaller. I am 11.5 in OG Trainer SC's but 12 in Trainer 1's. Anyone have any input?

true to size.  my troy trainer sc 2010's are a 9 and TR1's are 9.5.

I actually picked up a pair of the Adrian Petersons a couple of days ago. When I was trying them on, my normal size ended up being too big in the toebox. I ended up half sizing down (usually a 10, went for a 9.5) to get a good fit. If it's for casual wear your true size would probably work for comfort but I would definitely listen to other people who have posted and try them on yourself. I did notice that they seemed to be wider than most of my other shoes (thank god as I have slightly wider feet) so maybe that has something to do with it. For the record, I wear a 10 in the Kobe 5s and Hyperdunks but usually half size up to 10.5 in running shoes.

manny news.

thanks to pinoy baller in the Philippines regional section. He posted this up. I thought I would throw it in this thread thats also relevant:
a4615e4861c6cbb842063c08a9c3141725d4dbd.jpg

THEY ARE THE LOW VERSION.. TRAINER SC 2010 LOW.

The general release of the lows don't appear to come out UNTIL July. So you all will be in for quite the treat

You were pretty close in the color-blocking, Wally.  Those look nice.

I also think you'd be pleasantly surprise in the quality of the Bo SC2010.  Not quite as soft as '04 Trainer but definitely MUCH better than the '09 SC retro.  Also there's an integrated toe-plate much like the ZTT's plastic heelcup.  Comparison pics very soon.

You were pretty close in the color-blocking, Wally.  Those look nice.

I also think you'd be pleasantly surprise in the quality of the Bo SC2010.  Not quite as soft as '04 Trainer but definitely MUCH better than the '09 SC retro.  Also there's an integrated toe-plate much like the ZTT's plastic heelcup.  Comparison pics very soon.
i take it you got yours already? haha cant wait to see the pics
as for those pacmans, im not feeling them all that much, i prolly wont worry bout getting those. 

Here they are. Shoes are much lighter than they look. Independent tongue but mesh liner throughout (even lines the toebox). Shoes are pretty much true to size. Comfortable as well. As mentioned in a previous post, it seems there is an integrated toe panel between the inner lining and outer leather. No need to showcase the Pujols. We've all seen plenty of pics.

This is the '09 SC retro vs. SC2010 Bo Knows. Yes, the colors are WAY OFF. As I said to Sin, the SC2010 is suggestive not a replication. Side by side they look worlds apart. Separated there's no mistaking; it's a Bo.

I was pleasantly surprised by the build of the Bo. The outer panels (toecap, lower heel and lace row) are the same material as the '09 SC retro. The ankle, inset behind swoosh and toebox is a soft leather. Almost reminds me of the '04 Trainer (ZTT and FT) quality. Swoosh and mudguard is that new-wave Nubuck. The outer tongue is cheap dyed leather. The cut is lower but still pulls off the mid look.

All in all I'm pleased. Concord would've put the Bo's over the top, IMO.

15g7zg5.jpg

2mg4ggh.jpg

14deyp4.jpg

no7b6r.jpg

Now I know why the Bo shirt didn't match the SC retro. It wasn't meant too.

72u1sn.jpg

BONUS:
"Look ma....a pair without medial wrinkles"

2dcd6ch.jpg

great pics bro, what do you think on the sizing? plus im loving that albert knows shirt
pimp.gif
cant wait for nike to get that over here to me haha
oh and was it like christmas? haha

It was like Christmas. Unwrapping presents...err...boxes is always a good thing. Sizing is not like the Trainer 1. The SC2010 is pretty much true to size.

Funny. Wally was talking about a shirt/shoe pack. There's enough room in each drawer for me to fit the shoes and shirts.

nice comparison. what more can I say. youve covered just about everything.

first photo, the retro almost takes on that typical banana shape at the toebox area. The new 2010s really truly have their own unique "CORRECT" shape.

I dont quite get the integrated toe panel comment. so the tongue is independent like most shoes? but has a somewhat seamless interior? ive grown fond of that seamless "booty construction" as the designers seem to call it.

as far as the height, I actually did a small spread of the many trainers I own from lowest to highest:
02f35c694aeb6b6cc142c253b448f98828992a1.jpg

The SC trainer is actually at the the HIGHER end in comparison to other shoes.. I sense the 2010s to be right in the middle, possibly near the med balls. Not a bad look at all considering for the past 6 years Nike really hasnt put out a NEW AGE mid cut cross trainer.

good stuff. now I just have to wait until July for anymore pickups. temptation builds

Grab your '08 Zoom Trainer 1. Feel for the rigid heel cup/counter sandwiched between the mesh liner and wannabe pebbled suede.

Just like that only it's the toecap panel on the SC2010. You can see the outline of it of the medial side. I suppose the sneaker version of a steel toe? hehe

You're correct about the interior. Independent tongue, somewhat seamless inner throughout.

Lol... damn, the size of that midsole-heel/air bag... 
eek.gif

Whats the name of that Bo orange anyway?

And 2 sets of laces?

I've found the Albert Knows shirt but where did you get the Bo Knows shirt heelntoe? I must find that one.

Back
Top Bottom