NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

Good to hear the resellers didn't jump all over these. Leave them for the people who genuinely want them.

zappos is the one true place with some great stock photos. They actually make shoes look attractive:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/55962631/c/125439.html
-only the blacks for now. but if anyone was skeptical, they look really nice in some photos, and terribly unappealing in others.

as weird as it sounds, i like the look of the medial side more than the prominent. much like how the air max 1 is:
1018229-5-MULTIVIEW.jpg

the outrigger midsole portion is almost a detriment to this particular c/w
-------------------------
best believe if this first wave of auctions surpass $350, many will jump and resell.

Apparently the SC2010 PE's are still yet to arrive at Champs stores around the country (but, will shortly)...

HOWEVER...

I can confirm with 100% certainty that the Bo/Albert 2-pack is IN STORE at select Champs...some stores receive them on Tuesday...the rest will receive throughout this week...

Thanks,

JM

I was lucky and got to see a pic of the Manny Pacs and they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How close is Wally's PS?
heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:
Excited for tomorrow.....and the Mannys.

What happens tomorrow? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How close is Wally's PS?
Excited for tomorrow.....and the Mannys.
Do tell, Earl.

P - Tomorrow is picture day.  Oh yeah, it's also Christmas for me.  Yay!  18th is a good day for you.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
for me
smokin.gif
for you
smokin.gif
for the gaijin

Those pics you sent me are amazing.  They did a great job on the studio.

Do tell, Earl.

P - Tomorrow is picture day.  Oh yeah, it's also Christmas for me.  Yay!  18th is a good day for you.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
for me
smokin.gif
for you
smokin.gif
for the gaijin

Hey i resent that...LMAO i keed, i keed haha.  cant wait for the 18th to get here now 

Originally Posted by K23J

Do tell, Earl.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
for me
smokin.gif
for you
smokin.gif
for the gaijin

Hey i resent that...LMAO i keed, i keed haha.  cant wait for the 18th to get here now 
Baka! 
laugh.gif

B ~ So you're getting the
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
???

There's a 'bay seller splitting up the pack and asking for $250 per pair!?  
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

lmao people here "limited" and think they can charge whatever they want..plus half of them dont even know what they're selling 
sick.gif

eyes.gif

lmao people here "limited" and think they can charge whatever they want..plus half of them dont even know what they're selling 
sick.gif
i saw a legacy package end BELOW retail not too long ago. trainers are a bit unique. theres not that EVERLASTING talk or "aura" of hype that surrounds other shoes. People tend to buy and just move on. A 400 page thread validates the price some are willing to take on a few certain Nikes out there. The talk and hype will die as quickly and as surprisingly as it cropped up a few days back. IN-OUT-FORGOTTEN ABOUT. thats just how ive seen it the past few years.

just look at the college football packages/shoes that came and went. SO rare, so pristine, so limited... nope Nike. sometimes that doesnt even matter. Aside from the Manny P editions, trainers have a unique way of balancing things out.. back to reality

Med balls and the auburns were two widely available GRs that I thought would get trainers into that "am90 infrared" frenzy type mood where people would jump on them, but its just never been like that.. maybe with a at1 chloro GR?

Do tell, Earl.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
for me
smokin.gif
for you
smokin.gif
for the gaijin

Baka! 
laugh.gif

B ~ So you're getting the
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
???

Yessir.  Got the word.  All mine.
smokin.gif
x2.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Medballs and the auburns were two widely available GRs that I thoughtwould get trainers into that "am90 infrared" frenzy type mood wherepeople would jump on them, but its just never been like that.. maybewith a at1 chloro GR?
One shoe that somehow eluded the NW at retail AND Ross $29.99.  Really?  Had to eBay em.  How that happened I have no idea.  I keep waiting to hear about a huge outlet dump of Med. Balls.  Nada.  Where the hell did they all go?

the Manny's are SICK.....love the black patent leather at the toe and the MESH...the MESH and that COLORWAY makes it FIRE....MUST COP!!!
what is the release date for the Manny Quick Strike?? Thks NT

Back
Top Bottom