NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

good stuff.

of course I like a mix of the two. give me a bo knows version but with NIKE on the back and a mesh toe.. Liking two different shoe parts doesnt help me in deciding which one to get

For everyday wear I think the mesh GRs will hold up the best. The ones from the pack are gonna crease like crazy

morningstar (and marley),

VERY nice pics.

But morningstar, you said you scooped the non-pack joints off of ndc/swoosh? Recently I'm assuming?

Can I get some info, I'm looking on the site and dont see that c/w at all, only 3 others the black/grey, wht/blue, and wht/blk/total grey/orng colorway.

I'd really like to order those similar to the pack....

^eastbay has them. they are the wrong sample photo.

im assuming all of the white orange black swooshed photos are wrong. youre getting the "auburns" when you buy them.

Can't wait for the pacmans... Got my pack and there isn't any bo socks...  be cool if somebody didn't want theres.....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Excellent, thanks Wally (and for the photos again guys).

Just to decide on sizing now, probably gonna go with my true size, instead of half sz up like the trainer 1s

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Can't wait for the pacmans... Got my pack and there isn't any bo socks...  be cool if somebody didn't want theres.....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 
Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

It didn't come with BO socks just the Pujols ones!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 
Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 

It didn't come with BO socks just the Pujols ones!
Lol.. thanks for clearing that up I thought I saw some with bo socks.  Thanks for looking out yo

NDC popped the big sizes 13 & 14 earlier this morning.  FSR on NDC late night @ 2:15 pst.  (courtesy of ptngina).  Info on Pacman releases is on the Official: Manny Pacquiao thread.

Originally Posted by NYke

Do these fit like the Nike Trainer 1's (ones dropped last year)? Do they fit true to size? Big? Tight? Cuz I remember I had to cop a hall size up for all the ones I have? PLEASE HELP!!!

XplosiveJeff wrote:
^

from what I heard you may want to go half size down in these. they run big

Can anybody provide any further info about this... for example I wear size 11 Kobe Vs and the fit is great compared to the Kobe IV size 11 which was a lil tight. 

I purchased the Trainer 1s in an 11.5 and thought it would be fine, width was OK, but length I really needed a 12. 

Would you recommend an 11 or 11.5 the 2010 SC trainers?

Anyone happen to know the size run at Niketown Chicago for the Troy SCs? I'm heading up there this weekend and am hoping they've got my size (
glasses.gif
in stock...

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Do these fit like the Nike Trainer 1's (ones dropped last year)? Do they fit true to size? Big? Tight? Cuz I remember I had to cop a hall size up for all the ones I have? PLEASE HELP!!!

XplosiveJeff wrote:
^

Can anybody provide any further info about this... for example I wear size 11 Kobe Vs and the fit is great compared to the Kobe IV size 11 which was a lil tight. 

I purchased the Trainer 1s in an 11.5 and thought it would be fine, width was OK, but length I really needed a 12. 

11.5 should be ok.    the sc's fit bigger than the trainer 1's. if you can just go down to champs/footlocker/finishline, wherever and try them on.  i wasn't sure which size to wear, so i tried them.  i wear a 13 in the trainer 1s,  the 13 in the sc's was too big.   12 was ok.   12.5 would be perfect, but the PE's don't come in 12.5, so will probably cop the clays in the 12. 

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

XplosiveJeff wrote:
^

11.5 should be ok.    the sc's fit bigger than the trainer 1's. if you can just go down to champs/footlocker/finishline, wherever and try them on.  i wasn't sure which size to wear, so i tried them.  i wear a 13 in the trainer 1s,  the 13 in the sc's was too big.   12 was ok.   12.5 would be perfect, but the PE's don't come in 12.5, so will probably cop the clays in the 12. 

Thanks for the info... Unfortunately i'm not in the States, and I don't have any GR SCs to try on and compare.

I went with the Pacquiaos in an 11.5. I think it should be all good.... If they fit well I def. want to cop the either the Clay's, Polamalu's, or Petersons for workouts.

finishline has them for $80 online right now. all three colorway GRs.
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-training-shoe/_/A-30007?productId=prod653714

Apply this coupon code: SPRINGRG and get another $10 dollars off. Shipping and taxes apply so youre looking at around $80-85 shipped.

Im not sure why they are already getting discounted but I won't question discounts. Maybe they arent selling? maybe some new colors or styles are being pushed in for the early summer?

If anyone has a chance, could you post pics of your Manny SC 2010 trainers with box?  I have heard great things about the colorway, shoe, and box even, but would like to see before committing to them on NDC.  The colors have grown on me some, but to be honest, I still would love a pair of the 1st Manny trainer 1s more than anything.  Probably exceptionally unrealistic to think I can find those in my size, but I will keep wishing.  Is it just me or has everyone seemingly forgetten the Trainer 1 already and moved on?

^nike stopped pushing the trainer 1.

That manny trainer 1 is going to be tough to come by...

you could probably by 4-5 SC's for the prices of the 1st manny...lol

mine should be here today.

heads up.. Eastbay currently has the "BASEBALL GLOVE" Premiums up on backorder. Set to release right around May 3rd for $110 dollars. (excluded from discount).
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

The upper of the BASEBALL GLOVE PREMIUM looks to have a light brownnubuck toepiece and mudguard, with a darker brown toebox and upperconsisting of a leather. The entire upper looks to have a light yellowcontrast stitching. With a BO KNOWS logo on the outer ankle portionthat looks to be burnt in/engraved into the upper leather.
-------
They also have a White/Varsity Red/Varsity Maize/Obsidian colorway listed for the same day for $99.99. This brings Nike's total to about 12 general releases.. With the ones from January still not sold out, they push out even more.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...=RECENTLY VIEWED: PDP: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO&

Look for many of these at bargain bin outlet prices in the very near future

Back
Top Bottom