---Nike Vandal Supreme ---Tier ZERO---

I personally like them. I stopped buying vandals because of the fact Nike stopped using nylon (and satin). The leather, canvases (except the co.jp. ones), thelows, and those god awful buzzlight year ones were crap.

I'd rock those...especially since I beat my Morrison's to death.

I personally like them. I stopped buying vandals because of the fact Nike stopped using nylon (and satin). The leather, canvases (except the co.jp. ones), thelows, and those god awful buzzlight year ones were crap. I just think it sucks that Nike finally making things right and then....WHAM...they make it a tier 0,which means instead of $70 for them, it'll be $150...***+*#% sweet
eyes.gif

Regardless, I'd rock those...especially since I beat my Morrison's to death.

Originally Posted by cweak

Originally Posted by Stylin On Yuku

They're all black. What so nice about them? Material?

So, you're trying to say all black shoes cannot look good?

I just expressed my opinion and there's no way in discussing ones taste. If I like something your opinion will not change mine.

Paix
c.
he all plain colored shoes can be fresh...example the all black 3s and 4s

I came here to spread the news just now, but I got beat to the punch. I've been waiting for them to bring this colorway back out! Man I can't wait for these! :smokin

Yeah Sunday is weird. I checked the calendar, thinking the 1st was Saturday, but whatever. I need to see the silver color in person. If it's more grey than silver I might have to pass. The ogs are very silver. They also used the wrong material for the upper. The ogs had a different type of fabric, which is better.

Yeah Sunday is weird. I checked the calendar, thinking the 1st was Saturday, but whatever. I need to see the silver color in person. If it's more grey than silver I might have to pass. The ogs are very silver. They also used the wrong material for the upper. The ogs had a different type of fabric, which is better.

I have a pair in hand I got from Hanon shop a few weeks ago and I can say they are very silver. Very very similar to how the OGs were imo.

Thanks man, that's good to hear. These seem like a pretty good retro. I like that they went with the og box and come with extra red laces like the originals. They even put the production date stamp inside like the ogs. The past couple retros of this shoe were weak, glad that's not the case with these.

Anybody find out the price for these yet?

Also, they say SNKRS should be getting these but I don't see them on the "upcoming" list.

Hopefully $120 or less :ohwell:, iirc vandals back in the day weren’t priced too high but we all know how that goes for the market now

Damn these are getting no attention!

This is going to be a shoe that will pick up attention in a couple of months and people will start wanting them all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom