---Nike Vandal Supreme ---Tier ZERO---

Might be in for BTTF joints. That's a lot of orange. I'll wait and see if I can get a nice discount on them. They're cool, but not a must have for me.

Love my pair.

RLjnzlX.jpg

rEn9Wtn.jpg

Made an on-feet video here too:

Last edited:
I was able to get the BttF pair from END. Most of the sneaker blogs and websites are calling this pair “Supreme”. If that is actually printed on the box, I will be disappointed. If it is not printed on the box, the blog sites that called it Supreme need to do their homework better. I will post comparison pics of this vs the OG once they arrive.

It looks like the orange pair does say “Supreme” on the label. This is a huge fail in my opinion. Some would ask why it’s a big deal; it’s only a name. This is proof that those running projects like this do not know their own history. This is a big deal in my opinion. You got the actual name of the shoe wrong. That is unacceptable.

Nike has used supreme for other shoes that don't necessarily have it in their original name. See some AF1 releases. I think its calling out the quality of the shoe, not the shoe's name.

I know they have used "Supreme" on other sneakers in the past, but the Vandal Supreme was named that because they are made out of nylon instead of canvas. It's not that I'm tripping over one word on the box. I genuinely do not think the people running these projects at Nike know the history of the shoe, and I find that odd.

There is a disturbing lack of interest in these right here
vandal-a-og-nike-vandal-high-3.jpg

Dat tongue tag

Dat green with a touch of red/orange

These will be a hit in southern Oregon/nor Cal. Even if I'm the only one around here into sneakers. They will see them on my feet and bow down.

Only thing that would've put these over the top would be if it was hemp instead of nylon. Dope nonetheless. Though I am a bit concerned about how fast the upper is supposed to wear away. I'm not feeling what lurks beneath.

Last edited:
Very stoked for these. Hope they fly under the radar so I can cop.

They're tearaways like GMs too...
vandal-a-og-nike-vandal-high-6.jpg

vandal-a-og-nike-vandal-high-8.jpg

The flight jacket inspired zipper/pen pockets on the tongue...

vandal-a-og-nike-vandal-high-5.jpg

This is pretty dope. But i’ve gotta agree w/ what tonytobacco said since I don’t like what’s underneath also.

Those olive green ones are dope as hell. Nylon with the mini swoosh, YES PLEASE!! Also like the tongue tag, zipper, and the touch of orange. Don't like them stripped though. When do they release?

Back
Top Bottom