---Nike Vandal Supreme ---Tier ZERO---

I’ll post back when they arrive and show some pics, I had the really awful 2003 retro and it’s like a Chinese knock off comapred to these.

Attachments

• D0EB137E-1ECF-4E75-BEA8-815EE0CA08FC.png
    D0EB137E-1ECF-4E75-BEA8-815EE0CA08FC.png
    600.4 KB · Views: 16
^ can't disagree there, still enjoyed the 2003 retro.

bit surprised these sold so well, hoping they end up on sale somewhere.

How do the Vandal Hi Supreme QS fit compared to other Nike sneakers? There was a review on this release saying they're made big, but people describe sizing differently.

I wear 8.5 in Air Max 1, 90 & 97, Jordan 1, VaporMax. Jordan 6 & More Uptempo I size down to 8.

I’ll post back when they arrive and show some pics, I had the really awful 2003 retro and it’s like a Chinese knock off comapred to these.

The 2003 retro was booty, I remember when they dropped I was so disappointed. It seems however everyone's forgotten these retro'd in 2008 with the Vintage treatment which was a pretty good release that I still own, would love to know how these compare to the more accurate 2008 retro

How do the Vandal Hi Supreme QS fit compared to other Nike sneakers? There was a review on this release saying they're made big, but people describe sizing differently.

I wear 8.5 in Air Max 1, 90 & 97, Jordan 1, VaporMax. Jordan 6 & More Uptempo I size down to 8.
These run half size big like the last retro. With the shoes you mentioned definitely get size 8.

The 2003 retro was booty, I remember when they dropped I was so disappointed. It seems however everyone's forgotten these retro'd in 2008 with the Vintage treatment which was a pretty good release that I still own, would love to know how these compare to the more accurate 2008 retro

I remember the 2008. I missed out on those, I loved the vintage look and would much rather have those, but these will have to do. They look pretty true to the original at least.

OG's and John Elliot's still sitting ... the wait begins for them to be discounted lol

Aww man did I miss these? I guess Ill have to pull out my OGs then.

Entered the raffle on John Elliott's website and won a size 13. I had no idea NDC would drop in size 14 :smh:

as promised i'd post a comparison of the knock off version nike made in 2002/2003 and the real version released today for anyone curious:

first, the material (keep in mind the old pair are a size 9 and very worn, the new pair are size 11, my feet grew in my mid-20's)
The stitching in the ankle area is non existent in the knockoffs, the material is wrong, no ankle liner, basically its like a first grader looked at a picture and drew it
5d008740da.jpg

The knockoff 02 have a black sole(?) and the new ones have the correct blue sole
a783479eda.jpg

the new ones have the correct liner and even have the OG date stamp, nice touch. the old knockoffs have a black vinyl interior???
351541a841.jpg

the old ones have an odd stitched logo for no reason and the new ones have the correct stamped nike logo on the back
11b57c75f7.jpg

and to clear somethings up, yes i need to vaccuum, this is by my outside door, the old knockoff pair i had i wore the crap out of and therefore is discolored but didnt come that way. long story short, buy these new ones!

Back
Top Bottom