Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

That fake pair just sold for about more then 500
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

:wow:
eek.gif
These are terrible, and the hype, terrible, man I can't wait til I work for Nike. The world is gonna be a better place... |I
tired.gif

Don't care for Nike Air cuz I've been fly from the +Jump+..+man+...

does anybody have any idea of when these are gonna drop?
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

I like the concept, just dont really like the actual shoes. But I definitely like them better than the Spi'zikes.

They shoulda dropped these at more skate shops....
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

just saw a dude in DC with them, i asked him where he copped and how much he paid and he said he got them in LA and he paid a grand...dude was holding keys to a Bentley so I guess he had the dough for em.
Have you seen Drama's billboard yet?

imo excellent idea but horrible execution. i guess a re sellers dream, but then again i'd assume they having a hard time getting their hands on these as well.... to each is own but i think this shoe is really horrible. spizikes aint no where AS bad as this......... :smh:
smh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

These and the Spiz'ikes were obviously tests to see if people would actually buy anything with "SB" or a Jumpman on it.

They will.

call me a hypebeast, but i'd rock those
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

i like how SB is bastardizing the line just like what JB did to the jordan retros.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

These are mediocre, and whoever would pay over 300 is a hypebeast, but anyone know where I can cop so I can capitalize on these bammas?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

@#%$ @#%$ @#%$ i just called KCDC and they said they dont cary Nike SB anymore. The guy said "we're over it" @#%$...im gonna go line up at DQM now
I'm a hypebeast

Am i the only thats surprised this post hasn't reached a whole bunch of pages by now.
TEAMYANKE​

Back
Top Bottom