Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

0.5 size down should be good. A full size down would be too much imo. I am a 10 in everything and 9.5 in these fit perfect.

The pics of the blacks you have could be samples, if they are fakes those are some well made fakes. Lol
Over the years fakes have improved a lot. Look at the red Octobers for example. Some are almost on point. Even some jordan 3's are extremly hard to tell they are fake. Its always a possibility.

Last edited:
Over the years fakes have improved a lot. Look at the red Octobers for example. Some are almost on point. Even some jordan 3's are extremly hard to tell they are fake. Its always a possibility.
That's very true my brotha, I've some spot in fake with bred 1's (in which I'm trying to acquire a pair right now at the moment), they are better then what they were before.

i waited w/ my lil sister at dover street market NY just to make sure she would get her pair and i was not even going to scoop any...

we all know how that goes...

im a true 13, but got the last 12 in anything, the lows..

they fit, but half size down is perfect!

really wanted the highs, but did not have my size, so i knew there would be a wider release a month later...

scooped my 12.5 for retail free shipping and no tax from NDC...

then, thanks to a thread on the board, i called an outlet where i guess you can return any nike product to an outlet....

so i guess dude did not want them and they gave them to me for 179.99, so 192 shipped!

went from getting none to owning all 3!

$762 for all 3, breaks down to 254 per pair!!!!

gonna def dump the lows and maybe mids...

Last edited:
i waited w/ my lil sister at dover street market NY just to make sure she would get her pair and i was not even going to scoop any...

we all know how that goes...

im a true 13, but got the last 12 in anything, the lows..

they fit, but half size down is perfect!

really wanted the highs, but did not have my size, so i knew there would be a wider release a month later...

scooped my 12.5 for retail free shipping and no tax from NDC...

then, thanks to a thread on the board, i called an outlet where i guess you can return any nike product to an outlet....

so i guess dude did not want them and they gave them to me for 179.99, so 192 shipped!

went from getting none to owning all 3!

$762 for all 3, breaks down to 254 per pair!!!!

gonna def dump the lows and maybe mids...

good for you bro :smokin

Thought they were releasing a week ago, no mention of a future release date either. Wonder if what happened. Seems like Nike x RT collab has died.

just received some news from my friend that worked in nike greater china. RT AF1 black version will release next month on July (don't know the exact date)

hope it helps

Wore my HI's to work this Friday (Casual Friday's), I was the talk of the day. Smh. looking forward to the black HI's though :smile:

Are the mids floating around anywhere for at or around retail? I'm still looking for my size 11

never even know there is AF1 tisci for toddler :smokin

via bigz41

whodatiz whodatiz
kinda hard to find near retail now, should bought it when it got multiple restock/backorder on NDC

Last edited:
never even know there is AF1 tisci for toddler
smokin.gif

via bigz41

@whodatiz
kinda hard to find near retail now, should bought it when it got multiple restock/backorder on NDC
That's pretty cool but mids for kids would look cooler. Wonder when they will announce the release of the black pair, even though I think the white pair looks better.

Last edited:

That's pretty cool but mids for kids would look cooler. Wonder when they will announce the release of the black pair, even though I think the white pair looks better.
I need to track down those kids for my daughter. I wonder if they have toddler sizes, where is the info on the blacks...the tisci hype died quickly

Can't wait for the black ones. Might get both the mid and the lows :smokin

I'm guessing the us release is the 17 or 18. They dropped on a Friday last time in NYC

Back
Top Bottom