Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

After looking at these pics, the white cw definitely pops a lot more. The white pair just looks too fresh with a pair of black pants.

i wonder if they gonna release riccardo tisci t-shirt again this time with black color and white font :smokin

i wonder if they gonna release riccardo tisci t-shirt again this time with black color and white font
smokin.gif
That would be cool! The white one was hard to find

I don't know what time they put up their stuff, I think it slowly just trickles down. Like they usually get their new stock every Tuesday but around midnight, some stuff starts to go online.

This is a different case though since it's their unusual release. I think last time they went up around 5am pst? Don't take my word on it though, I'm not 100% sure.

Anybody got a list of online retailers other than barneys and MrP who are getting them

Last edited:

Anybody got a list of online retailers other than barneys and MrP who are getting them
Nikelab's releasing them but tbh im probably not even going to try on there, if it's anything like the superfly's this past weekend im gonna have no shot. The white pair was easy because I guess the hype wasn't there for them and was able to cop on my phone in class, but i have a feeling the blacks are gonna sell out instantly.

How did the white Tiscis fit ( i have a 10 in 3s 1s 4s 5s a 10.5) Not sure if i have to go half Size Down ... Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom