Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

GOOD NEWS!! RT black t-shirt confirm to be release here tommorow at nike lab shanghai :D

GOOD NEWS!! RT black t-shirt confirm to be release here tommorow at nike lab shanghai
happy.gif
You going to start lining up now then? haha

How did the white Tiscis fit ( i have a 10 in 3s 1s 4s 5s a 10.5) Not sure if i have to go half Size Down ... Thanks !
I'm a 10.5 in those Jordans you listed above and got a 10 in the white RTs, fits great. Would not suggest getting a 10.5 at all.

i think yall dudes really just like these because of the collab

at least one person should admit it

Na quality on em is superb and dope colorway. Retail is too high though

World is filled with $500+ t-shirts these days.

I agree $75 for a plain cotton tee sounds ridiculous but does this really still surprise people? I mean people paying 3x the price of a regular AF1 because of a collab, like them or not you're still paying for the collab. Why is pricing the tees 3x far fetch?

TresBien does remove VAT though so there's already an automatic 20% off if you're outside of Europe.

i think ill just try my luck at 21 mercer tomorrow for the 48 dollar price tag.

When I posted that link it says available tomorrow. I guess they meant euro time?

they've confirmed the tee drop on twitter all day, and the drop is 1 PM EST/10 AM PST for the collection.

ya definitely go down at least half a size. I went tts for the white mids and they feel a bit too big. coulda went down a size

Back
Top Bottom