Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said that?
I was just responding to dpthakid dpthakid 's comment about how people are saying these should only be worn with skinny jeans.

I know for sure if I had a pair of these, the closest thing I can get to 'skinny' is a regular taper lol

I was just responding to dpthakid dpthakid 's comment about how people are saying these should only be worn with skinny jeans.

I know for sure if I had a pair of these, the closest thing I can get to 'skinny' is a regular taper lol

Wait, what? I thought the point that sparked an argument was that somebody said those extra skinny jeans are NOT the look for these.

the ship has landed...

Screenshot_20181224-120459_PicsArt.jpg
No offense but that picture being grainy old looking, makes the shoe look fire for some reason. Textures of the shoe are enhanced more maybe?

I can’t describe it, that’s one of the best pic of them I’ve seen. Has to be a filter.

Not everyone can rock em but for those who can it’s possible to get fits off with em.

Ended up grabbing an extra Fog1 and an SA at retail. Trying to decide if I wanna sell the FOG1 now or put on ice for a minute to see if prices increase. Decisions...

I'm paranoid somebody would use the oop to just turn around and sell it themselves. I'd do it in a heart beat for an actual friend though. Probably wouldn't even do more than retail if they really wanted it.

If you paid resell, I wouldn’t oop either. You don’t owe anyone a $300 loss lol.

Happy Holidays y’all!

I’ve tried fighting the urge long enough, but it’s the holidays and I deserve to treat myself. Anyone with tips or can point me in the right direction for a good deal on a 10.5, please hit my dm!

I'm paranoid somebody would use the oop to just turn around and sell it themselves. I'd do it in a heart beat for an actual friend though. Probably wouldn't even do more than retail if they really wanted it.

Yeah you’re right though, there’s people that would even do it for the smallest profit. End of the day, we’re all grown and it is what it is. Again, I’m just happy some actual NT heads got pairs.

Back
Top Bottom