Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Virgil already established his legacy with Nike with the original 10. Nike working with Jerry is just moving on to the next collaboration, and not so much Jerry's goal to beat Virgil. Nike isn't going to let Virgil keep doing the 10 until the end of time. They're all in their own lane IMO. Jerry creating his own unique original models (which is rare among nike), Virgil de/re-constructing older nikes and adding a twist that made it so popular (but now working on shoes with spikes?), and Don C getting the real ugly frankenstein mash of previous models (Legacy 312)

ye dipping from the nike is arguably the best artistic and financial decisions he's ever made for himself. wth are you talking about?

Exactly. Ye made a good business decision.

If you're saying it comes down to a competition between these 2 as far as Nike collabs go, then Virgil already whooped Jerry's rear end to the point of no return

Lol BUT he had a nice head start.....

kanye>jerry>virgil as far as nike collabs go. put a red zip tie on these air raids people will go crazy lol
like the black fog 1's more than any shoe from those 3 collab's, but as a whole i'm putting jerry dead last dawg, and virgil 1st.

Impact? U def sound like another poster in here
Okay u want me to refer them as immensely popular shoes that a sh*tload of people want and are willing to pay outrageous amounts of money to obtain them? Is that alright w/ you mister uppity since "impact" is too narrow of a description for your taste? You'd like that huh? Don't be so pompous. It's unattractive.

Okay u want me to refer them as immensely popular shoes that a sh*tload of people want and are willing to pay outrageous amounts of money to obtain them? Is that alright w/ you mister uppity since "impact" is too narrow of a description for your taste? You'd like that huh? Don't be so pompous. It's unattractive.

Do what y’all wanna do with this but I work at a Nike and out of curiosity did a search through our system and 6 additional non released color codes popped up.

AR4237-700
AR4237-003
AR4237-900
AR4237-901
AR4237-902
AR4237-903
Make that 5 actually or technically 4. 003 is the F&F pair and 700 is the yellow pair.

The disappointment of the recent L from these Sails caused me to forget that I actually have a pair of the Black mocs and have yet to wear them. I'm pretty content with the Raids, so I'll probably move the mocs for a bit less than retail to use toward getting a pair of the FOG1s.

Give me Grey Yeezy 1s or black yeezy 2 and I’ll put em up against w/e collab u want to throw out there on nike
In terms of performance, design, and material I’m picking the fog 1’s ever single time. No Yeezy 1 or 2 can compare to me.
B9075CF1-0FDE-41FF-A6CA-9EEDB671EF88.jpeg

Last edited:
I have to agree with some of the arguments here. As I said before a new silhouette beats a reconstructed one, so that's a plus for the FoG line. I don't like Lorenzo's clothes, but the collab was better than OW or Yeezy. I also don't like Abloh's line, but he created more hype than anyone. As for Kanye, well, I haven't bought anything Yeezy, I like Nike Yeezy's, Adidas' not one bit. As for the person, he's the least likeable of the 3, but the one with more presence and branding.

Back
Top Bottom