Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Accidentally Closed Mine While Pending Today. Opened Back Up To “Got Em” :wow:

Not Saying That’s The Answer But Somehow It Worked For Me Unexpectedly

Are you referring to SNKRS? If so, I always close mine while pending/in line. I usually wait about 20 minutes and if I don’t get a notification I open the app back up to see if I hit or not.

I think these will go low like oatmeals...I’m seeing a lot of wins...I got my oatmeals for 450 shipped. Doubt the seller broke even. Feel like there is gonna be a lot of Nike returns from these lol.

I don’t know. Triple black is always a popular color way. Oatmeal was easily the least favorite of the set, imo. Light bone might be a good resell price comparison.

Last edited:
No emails and woke up pass snkrs. All L's this week. Might just do resell on the Oatmeals. Triple black cool, but want it to me more unique if Im paying resell.

I got frosted spruce and oatmeals for retail and this still burns... I put up my shot on SX, if someone accepts will dump a pair of 350's to balance the scales but feel I need these black guys. Such Is the game...

The only colors that have really stayed a decent price are the black, grey, and yellow.

And even black and grey isn’t what it once was

You have to take stock into account as well. Don’t try rain on my parade lol. I’m trying to remain positive after taking a L. Maybe I can get a good deal from the undercutting :lol:
Timing is everything. I hope you get your pair for as close to retail as possible, if not retail.

Hello beautiful
E2DEBBF6-15E8-497B-BBF3-4963711063BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom