Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Nike Air Max Duncan was inspired by Spiderman or Venom cause he was a big comic book guy. I feel like you could say they look like a good 5-10 different villains over the years. It could have had something to do with him swimming cause he was a swimmer. Shoe is almost 20 years old so I don't fully remember but I'm a find a pair one day.

Talked with the guy at Bodega. Says the bone colorway will come in the near future. Won’t be a EU exclusive for those who are worried about that. Don’t pay the high.

He also said the FOG 1s you can realistically go TTS since they’re narrow. Half size down is fine too but prob wouldn’t do that if you have wide feet.

Talked with the guy at Bodega. Says the bone colorway will come in the near future. Won’t be a EU exclusive for those who are worried about that. Don’t pay the high.

He also said the FOG 1s you can realistically go TTS since they’re narrow. Half size down is fine too but prob wouldn’t do that if you have wide feet.
i have wide feet and can say, depends because im a 9.5. i went 9 but had some room at the toe.

would you pay 800 now or wait for them to drop?

Would never pay resale prices before the drop. If you're gonna pay resale, wait till people get their pairs in and wait for them to undercut each other.
Common pattern seems to be: High resale prior to drop -> official release date -> resale prices drop -> pairs ship and get in hand -> resale dips again
And if for whatever reason the resale prices rise again, it won't come till like months later.

Would never pay resale prices before the drop. If you're gonna pay resale, wait till people get their pairs in and wait for them to undercut each other.
Common pattern seems to be: High resale prior to drop -> official release date -> resale prices drop -> pairs ship and get in hand -> resale dips again
And if for whatever reason the resale prices rise again, it won't come till like months later.

On some shoes, buying early saves you a lot in the long run. I remember when JBC black/gold 1 was 400, solar Yeezy 2 was 900, and off white Chicago 1 was 800. All of those shot up exponentially after the release

I would honestly be surprised if based off FOG's brand hype if this doesn't being end up being pretty far up there for resale value

On some shoes, buying early saves you a lot in the long run. I remember when JBC black/gold 1 was 400, solar Yeezy 2 was 900, and off white Chicago 1 was 800. All of those shot up exponentially after the release
It is extremely rare that prices sky rocket immediately after the drop as someone mentioned more often than not they drop. In this instance I can guarantee the prices will not go up immediately because first of all they already retail for a hefty price (for Nike), second the design of shoe does not appeal to a lot of people (similar to 750's) and third and most importantly sneaker resale is on a downward slop for the most part.

At the end of the day it comes down to whatever you can afford and makes you happy.

Last edited:
Thats what I thought might happen. I rather pay resale now ...The number I bought them for is the number I felt comfortable paying for resale....I put a bid in on stock x and seller accepted bid so now it just a waiting game of hopefully getting them in... Plus my size is rare so I can see resale shooting up. I wish we had an idea what the #'s were.

I think you're wrong about the appeal.....I see a lot of people checking for this shoe. This is more the lines of a Yeezy 2 shoe release. remember the 750 resale was crazy with first release...it took almost 2 years for the price to drop...still pretty price still

It is extremely rare that prices sky rocket immediately after the drop as someone mentioned more often than not they drop. In this instance I can guarantee the prices will not go up immediately because first of all they already retail for a hefty price (for Nike), second the design of shoe does not appeal to a lot of people (similar to 750's) and third and most importantly sneaker resale is on a downward slop for the most part.

At the end of the day it comes down to whatever you can afford and makes you happy.

You raise valid points, but i see these like i see the initial 750s. They were hated at first, and after the release they became highly sought after. The retail price is high, but so were the Yeezy 1 and 2 at the time. It was absurd to pay $250 at the time, but all it did was make them a status shoe and pushed resell into the thousands. Off White x Nike is starting to slow down, and i see these picking up the demand from there. Also Fear of God has a cult following and all of Jerry’s fans will be killing them selves to add this shoe to their collection.

I think you're wrong about the appeal.....I see a lot of people checking for this shoe. This is more the lines of a Yeezy 2 shoe release. remember the 750 resale was crazy with first release...it took almost 2 years for the price to drop...still pretty price still

I agree. The only reason that the 750 dropped in price is because of Ye’s controversial behavior this year which really hurt his brand overall. At one point, people were trading zebras and 750s for Yeezy 2s. Also fake makers basically replicated the Yeezy line to a T.

Back
Top Bottom