Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

Resell is never justifiable. It’s not wrong if you really want something, but it’s never justified.

Trust, I had a real hard time pulling the trigger on SX, but I feared that had I not these joints will end up skyrocketing to a price I’m just not willing to pay fir a pair of Nikes.

DA198FDE-81B6-48F3-B735-46E8091A9EBF.jpeg

D5EB42EC-0091-4A62-8BEC-3BCB65CD4A38.jpeg

7B5851C2-6A05-48A7-B8DB-13ECD098B520.jpeg

Unboxed these today for Christmas. Small glue stains aside, these are A1.

If Im a size 11 in the Yeezy 700's, what would be the best size to get in the FOG 1's ? I normally wear a 10.5 in Nike!

the Yeezy is a size 7... what ever size you are in Yeezy... do the same for fog1
IMG_5754.jpeg

bruh, so who really tryna tell me the 750 shape isn't totally deformed and looking like straight up **** compared to the FOG, which is very sleek and streamlined? not even close. good riddance to those TBs. :lol:

FOGs are a better constructed shoe with a higher quality but the 750s look better to me.

Attachments

• EBC2672D-6C3D-41C0-848A-E1CE498B2554.jpeg
    EBC2672D-6C3D-41C0-848A-E1CE498B2554.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 69
Bro these are not gonna skyrocket. Lol.
eventually, they will tho. especially once the official release comes. the only reason it hasn't taken off is bc ppl are still holding out hope for the official release. once that comes and goes, it's over, b.. if i didn't beleive this to be true, i wouldn't be considering a 2nd pair at resell..

eventually, they will tho. especially once the official release comes. the only reason it hasn't taken off is bc ppl are still holding out hope for the official release. once that comes and goes, it's over, b.. if i didn't beleive this to be true, i wouldn't be considering a 2nd pair at resell..

You already know they’re gonna release so many different colors of these in 2019 - beige, all black, yellow, red, white, etc. This all affects the price.

the 3rd 4th etc renditions of the shoe might not go for as much as the OG but og colors dont usually decline either bc of them

is thiis confirmed, bc i actually don't know. this seems like a shoe that will only see 3 - 4 colorways like the nike yeezy. they are gonna wanna keep this relatively exclusive

is thiis confirmed, bc i actually don't know. this seems like a shoe that will only see 3 - 4 colorways like the nike yeezy. they are gonna wanna keep this relatively exclusive

Six colorways have been mentioned so far by twitter leakers.

If this tweet is to be believed, and you add the yellow PE + the black pair and the bone pair, that's already six colorways

If this tweet is to be believed, and you add the yellow PE + the black pair and the bone pair, that's already six colorways

that bottom right pair sauce money. oranges would be dope too and the jades. but bottom right is the first on my list. is that cream or white?

damn, i never saw any of that. im out the loop. i really hope they treat these like Yeezys and only release 3 colorways. then on to the next design. otherwise, these won't be worth ****. and when i say "worth" i'm not talking monetary value..

Back
Top Bottom