Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
munchy munchy do you have the FOG 1 as well? SA and Fog 1 fits differently. SA not nearly as comfortable as FOG 1's, entry is also slightly different. I found it easier to slip the FOG 1 in (but still, never encountered a shoe that takes me 10 minutes to put on, not even more snowboard boots).

Zipper also feel slightly stiffer on the SA model making it harder to zip and unzip
It’s the SA. Still gonna try to go .5 up in the next release cause even once I got my foot in, it was much too narrow.

0F80E24E-6623-440C-A3E8-1D180377F97E.jpeg

3689BBDA-9495-4D98-95F0-015C20F3CA1E.jpeg

i had no idea he went to famu ...

won a pair of skylons.. went next day to a store and saw them in person.. quality was that **** that I cancelled the order..... disappointment.. they are made of paper.

Wore them today
A1D7FE85-7714-4DD8-914B-82A3C3E7FCE4.jpeg
Made of paper, I guess he’s referring to the faux suede/ felt material. I had and returned the og Skylon when they released earlier this year as I was unimpressed with the materials, there is certainly an upgrade material wise compared to the recent retros.

Overall I think it’s a decent shoe, I have no doubt that Nike forced the Skylon on him as part of the deal to allow him to design a shoe from the ground up. I’d still say it’s worth a spot in the collection. As for sizing I’d say they fit a little snug but TTS was still ok, they are also very comfortable given the age of the tech.

Got my white Skylon’s from END.

Good shoe, wanted black but white would go with fits better. Thought UK 9.5 was a 10 but got a 10.5, oops. Fit a tad big, TTS woudve been fine but probably a bit snug, which I like.

Dope tote. I’d like that for my super market runs.

And posting you got them for $90 without mentioning how or where knowing peeps are going to ask :rolleyes is like...

48451C39-F287-4EC8-A37F-1EE84BE5200E.gif

Where did you get them for that? Hook us up! Trying to find them but don't want to get killed on duty. Would cop right away for that

My bad guys.

I have access to employee discount. These sat for 2 days so they’re eligible for discount after that. 40% off of 150 = 90.

might scoop the shoot around and keep em for a while to resell... have a feeling the price are gonna jump once the other colorways come out. just like the original off whites "the ten"

Was able to see the Skylons in person today and liked em. The 3M, leather liner and branding is cool IMO.
Definitely wouldn't do resale.

Lapstone & Hammer has a few sizes still up if anyone's looking.

might scoop the shoot around and keep em for a while to resell... have a feeling the price are gonna jump once the other colorways come out. just like the original off whites "the ten"

You'll be lucky if you make even $100 doing this.

Was able to see the Skylons in person today and liked em. The 3M, leather liner and branding is cool IMO.
Definitely wouldn't do resale.

Lapstone & Hammer has a few sizes still up if anyone's looking.
There’s resale on these I don’t know about? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom