Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If pick up was on a Saturday I would go to undftd SF and pick an LA location for pick up if I get drawn and make a trip down to LA after work Friday. I feel that I only won the OW AM97 was because there were more to choose from last time and everyone went for AJ1, AF1, AM90 and VM etc.

Well damn, I ain't bout that travel life just for a pair of $160 sneakers :lol:
Although I bet the odds rise significantly doing that cause that SF location probably low as **** on stock :smh:

Well damn, I ain't bout that travel life just for a pair of $160 sneakers :lol:
I enjoy going to LA for the crowd, environment and food. So it’s an excuse for a quick weekend trip too.

Undftd sf and LV prob have one pair of each size. And the rest is LA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked these up from Round Two earlier. Hated them when they first came out; think they're actually pretty dope (and underrated) after trying them on. Was hoping to grab the black Prestos but they didn't have my size. Guess we really need Nike to drop these because prices are skyrocketing and resale inventory seems relatively slim (at least locally).

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 12.16.53 PM.png

Just make an account for raffles and what not. Not like you have to use it. Unless they want to see that you're active? I doubt they bother checking anyway.

That’s what I do...I use FB to actually be social on and have an IG and Twitter strictly for sneakers/clothing. It’s funny when people feel some type of way when I tell them I won’t follow them because I only follow accounts that help me in getting the items I want lol

Are these OW Prestos so stretchy that you can go a full size down? My TTS in AM1, 90, 95, 97 & 98 is a 10 but if these Prestos run big I dont want to be swimming in them....

How do you guys enter social status raffles and get invoices through PayPal? I thought all there raffles are in store only for this release.

How do you guys enter social status raffles and get invoices through PayPal? I thought all there raffles are in store only for this release.

you enter in-store. they ship to the winners

IMO this is one of the better ways to do the raffle. Making you enter in-store means its mostly for locals. Shipping it to winners so you don't have to make a ridiculous pick-up window and you don't have to risk having any chaos during pick-up. Also, @dblplay1212 mentioned this before, but ALL the stores stock is in one warehouse. So this help prevent some shady employees from backdooring in each individual store.

Never seen anybody win from excelsiormilano

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I do not remember a single time that someone here won a raffle from excelsior , antoniamilano, oneblockdown or the rest of the bs italian stores.
well maybe Slam Jam ,but thats about it.
i dont have proof but at every release there are many people who win at SNS ,Sivas,KITH etc. While on the other hand italian stores... :rolleyes

I do not remember a single time that someone here won a raffle from excelsior , antoniamilano, oneblockdown or the rest of the bs italian stores.
i dont have proof but at every release there are many people who win at SNS ,Sivas,KITH etc. While on the other hand italian stores... :rolleyes

And yet we all still enter them :lol:

i won blue tints from OBD before. but yeah you definitely see winners from svd and sns all the time but i don't really remember seeing wins from these other shops.

I never see winners from excelsior and antonia (same stores anyway)

Also have never seen anybody win a Nicekicks online raffle. I honestly don't like entering any of those gleamio raffles. How can 1 single person have 12 entries just by sharing a link. Even even big twitter people like solelinks tweet those extra entries share links, I don't even see them win.

I never see winners from excelsior and antonia (same stores anyway)

Also have never seen anybody win a Nicekicks online raffle. I honestly don't like entering any of those gleamio raffles. How can 1 single person have 12 entries just by sharing a link. Even even big twitter people like solelinks tweet those extra entries share links, I don't even see them win.

I won a gleam raffle from YCMC for the Bred 350s I couldn’t believe it lol

But yeah shops I’ve never seen someone win from are nice kicks and cncpts

I’ve on won lapstone, sivas, end and for SNS NYC (never their online raffle). Kith and SNKRS Pass are my most consistent Ws.

Thank god for Undefeated here in AZ or else I would have never been able to cop OG Prestos and zoom flys. Never won anything on snkrs or any other online raffles lol

I won a gleam raffle from YCMC for the Bred 350s I couldn’t believe it lol

But yeah shops I’ve never seen someone win from are nice kicks and cncpts

I’ve on won lapstone, sivas, end and for SNS NYC (never their online raffle). Kith and SNKRS Pass are my most consistent Ws.
I feel like the only person to have never gotten anything from Kith. (The only raffles I've won have been DSM and OVO.) SNKRS Pass has been my best luck this year.

I don’t get why the SF location don’t have SNKRS Pass. We have one of the bigger Nike stores around. Used to be called Nike Town but they changed it to Nike Brand.

Back
Top Bottom