Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Grabbed my pair from Union.
He goes "SO sorry man, I have black but mix up in the back, no whites left"
I said its cool, I'm into both colors not end of world. Mix up tho? Backdoor mix up? lol

Union? On LA Brea? They had them?

I had that happen on some limited SBs last year. Got confirmation, UPS tracking, and the package simply was "lost". I got a refund and 20% off code, but didn't get my shoes.

damn sorry to hear that man. i guess theres no hope for them "finding" my black prestos. was so happy last week and now i cri

Seemed like Nike was monitoring by IP address for multiple entries... They are obviously getting better at weeding out bots but I'm sure that many still got through...

raffle from yesterday, grabbed today.
Yeah its not a big deal, black look sick in my opinion w shorts and certain pants, whites look dope w/ more dress style pants, etc. Both are badass..

I had no idea. I'm mad.

Oh and forgot to mention that I attempted with wife's account, best friend's account, brother's, dad's, and my account. 5 L's. All had different shipping and payment options. Maybe my problem was going for all size 9. Saw a lot of success with smaller girl sizes, which I guess it's better to hit on than have nothing at all. Lesson learned.

did you have them do it themselves from different devices/cpus? or did you do it all yourself with the same device/cpu?

did you have them do it themselves from different devices/cpus? or did you do it all yourself with the same device/cpu?
I used separate devices for 3 of the 5. I did take same IP addresses into consideration. The other 2, I had no choice but to use my laptop, but used chrome for one and safari on the other. But size probably played a factor. I've been noticing that size 9 in Nike/Jordan is a lot higher in resell than other sizes. Weird that Adidas is the opposite and size 5.5/6/12.5/13 are all the money sizes.

Grabbed my pair from Union.
He goes "SO sorry man, I have black but mix up in the back, no whites left"
I said its cool, I'm into both colors not end of world. Mix up tho? Backdoor mix up? lol

Crazy. They should have worded their email better and said pickup BY 11am instead of AT 11am. I was one of the very last ppl to pick mine up apparently, in and out though so that was good.

Anyway here's the obligatory pics...

20180807_114404.jpg
20180807_114555.jpg
20180807_114723.jpg

Been a good summer

I was on the same wifi connection on two different phones/accounts so it's still possible.

Seemed like Nike was monitoring by IP address for multiple entries... They are obviously getting better at weeding out bots but I'm sure that many still got through...
I don't keep up with sneaker/bot success on twitter, but I'm aware that ghost has been flopping lately. You really think Nike is monitoring by IP? I would think if 100s of entries came out from the same IP, then for sure. But let's say I'm at starbucks using wifi and somebody else is too, they aren't going to weed those out just simply because it's the same IP, right?

The padding on the tongue for both the OW AJ1's and white prestos look like they'll get pretty yellow over time. I recall seeing a pic like that on someone's OW AJ1 Chicago on twitter. Can't imagine these hold up well after extended usage. Also, do you think the white cage on the prestos will yellow as well kinda like how people say the vapormax bubbles will yellow too?

I don't keep up with sneaker/bot success on twitter, but I'm aware that ghost has been flopping lately. You really think Nike is monitoring by IP? I would think if 100s of entries came out from the same IP, then for sure. But let's say I'm at starbucks using wifi and somebody else is too, they aren't going to weed those out just simply because it's the same IP, right?
They definitely ban IPs. I share my work IP with my building and it often gets banned during releases.

I'm not an IT expert, but I believe if you're at Starbucks and connect to their WiFi, your IP will be different than somebody else's there. Each time you connect they assign a different IP.

I used separate devices for 3 of the 5. I did take same IP addresses into consideration. The other 2, I had no choice but to use my laptop, but used chrome for one and safari on the other. But size probably played a factor. I've been noticing that size 9 in Nike/Jordan is a lot higher in resell than other sizes. Weird that Adidas is the opposite and size 5.5/6/12.5/13 are all the money sizes.

Winning a size 9 is really almost impossible, ask me how I know?

Crazy. They should have worded their email better and said pickup BY 11am instead of AT 11am. I was one of the very last ppl to pick mine up apparently, in and out though so that was good.

Anyway here's the obligatory pics...

20180807_114404.jpg
20180807_114555.jpg
20180807_114723.jpg

Been a good summer
damn dawg. bout to call the fire dept.

Reactions: MVP

Isn’t that what proxies are for?

Damn you guys bought up a great point and now that i think of it any time i have won on Nike (never Snkrs App tho) i was off my wifi and using my cellular network..
Lemme find out

Back
Top Bottom