Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got my blacks in from StockX. My initial impression is these things are HUGE. The tongue is ridiculous lol. Feels like skater shoes. On feet they don’t feel as big though and are actually very comfortable. Definitely a lifestyle shoe compared to the trainers I’m used to. I’m not sure I’ll keep them but they are interesting!

92451FEE-7A45-4F1C-9483-A88C1F1D095C.jpeg EA6E249D-320E-40D5-A19E-C893E2F3224B.jpeg B1C8F50C-DA03-44F7-882A-155DC2156C80.jpeg

Oh ok. I was just going off how it is like when people access my WiFi at home.

So I guess the lesson is: Don't enter SNKRS Draw from Starbucks :lol:
On your home network, the router will assign a different local IP address to each device that's connected to it. But to the outside world, it looks like all your devices have the same IP. For example, try going here on your desktop and your phone, while you're connected to your WiFi network: http://www.whatsmyip.org/

Only a noob runs a bot without proxies
I've never tried using a bot, but I wouldn't say that. Seems to me that the only people who can justify paying for proxies are those who are willing to resell. I.e., the division is between resellers and non-resellers, not experienced 'heads and newbies.

I've never tried using a bot, but I wouldn't say that. Seems to me that the only people who can justify paying for proxies are those who are willing to resell. I.e., the division is between resellers and non-resellers, not experienced 'heads and newbies.

From my understanding, you can't run a bunch of tasks without using proxies. Doing so = banned. But what do I know? #TeamManual #TeamL

From my understanding, you can't run a bunch of tasks without using proxies. Doing so = banned. But what do I know? #TeamManual #TeamL
That's correct. My point was that normal folks like me aren't going to pay for 100s of proxies to have a chance at copping one pair of something.

My original account I’ve had with Nike since 2010 has never won a Draw on SNKRS. I think it’s time to make a new account and see what happens.

My original account I’ve had with Nike since 2010 has never won a Draw on SNKRS. I think it’s time to make a new account and see what happens.

the last draw i won was probably FTB kobe 4s. I've since made a few new accounts but all those have been L's as well.

This Draw thing sucks ever since Nike opened the SNKRS app to Android users.

Been a Nike+ member since ’07 and won only one Draw and that was for the Black OVO X, then nothing since :angry:

AE47C624-E0C8-43D7-BBAB-2868907A4842.png

By the way, did anyone get this?

I got this message maybe a minute after the Draw closed.

Damn you guys bought up a great point and now that i think of it any time i have won on Nike (never Snkrs App tho) i was off my wifi and using my cellular network..
Lemme find out
vikdakid23 vikdakid23 & joker1988 joker1988 it's ridic as hell man. I been a member since 2002 and have never won a draw. Some silly ish man

i spend money all the time at nike outlet and always use NNike connect. never get any love well there was this one time at band camp... (homage to homes) lml

Would a kind soul like to help me on an OG presto legit check? Bout to pull trigger but a second set of eyes wouldn't hurt. Don't want to spam thread with pics.

AE47C624-E0C8-43D7-BBAB-2868907A4842.png

Some people on reddit were getting this when they entered before the draw even ended. Not sure if they really got em when the draw ended or some type of error lol

Nike hates Canada. That's for sure. We don't get a SNKRS app. We get less stock per capita than Europe and the US. No real discounts outside of some BS unwanted Jordan sales. Doubt we're ever going to get better.

I got that on one device for the Black Presto 'shock drop' last week. It looked like a GOT EM but it said "undefined" and no charge went through and no confirmation email. Sorry, but I think unless you got a confirmation email and shipped email after, it's an L

Back
Top Bottom