Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

533FC67F-95A9-497E-A584-F5F769687038.jpeg

I know a lot of you guys are #TeamRetailorBust but as mentioned before the Prestos are a must have for me out of The Ten. Now time to TRY and take a break unless I could get other releases for retail, and live off you guys in admiration. I’m fine catching Ls in upcoming releases but I will still go for it.

#Resell #PrestoEnergy???? Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
even though I was lucky enough to hit, I remembered I forgot to enter one of my (relatives) accounts and almost had a heart attack

533FC67F-95A9-497E-A584-F5F769687038.jpeg

I know a lot of you guys are #TeamRetailorBust but as mentioned before the Prestos are a must have for me out of The Ten. Now time to TRY and take a break unless I could get other releases for retail, and live off you guys in admiration. I’m fine catching Ls in upcoming releases but I will still go for it.

#Resell #PrestoEnergy???? Haha

How is your pair authenticated and OTW and I bought my black pair the day before and its not even there yet. Seller was probably re-thinking about letting them go for what I paid comparing to what its going up to....

I'm thinking the orange are the way to go, especially in the Fall..
Them Halloween vibez

How is your pair authenticated and OTW and I bought my black pair the day before and its not even there yet. Seller was probably re-thinking about letting them go for what I paid comparing to what its going up to....

Them Halloween vibez
If it’s coming from out of state like the UK it takes longer. Are you still waiting for seller to ship or it’s been shipped? Mine was shipped same day I purchased. Knew I was gonna take an L.

Edit: I meant “Country” not State.

If it’s coming from out of state like the UK it takes longer. Are you still waiting for seller to ship or it’s been shipped? Mine was shipped same day I purchased. Knew I was gonna take an L.

that means stockx had them already ready to go via bd

Mine is on its way. Got notification today. I was scared that the seller was going to flake and then I would have to buy a pair for more than original spent.

Mine is on its way. Got notification today. I was scared that the seller was going to flake and then I would have to buy a pair for more than original spent.
I hate that feeling of uncertainty haha. At least it’s on its way!

I hate that feeling of uncertainty haha. At least it’s on its way!
yeah glad they are moving atleast lol.

$700.. damn. would've tried to wait for people to get their pairs in a couple days first....
I waited almost a week after the blacks dropped and the price didnt flucuate too much. I pulled the trigger and the price started to climb. If anyone wants a pair, NOW is the time to cop. Im even thinking about copping another pair just to have on ice because the price will only go up. Wont hit the OG pricing but prolly will be close.

$700.. damn. would've tried to wait for people to get their pairs in a couple days first....
I’ve thought about that but I was ok with that price. I did the same thing with the black pair, bought it off GOAT after missing the shock drop and prices stayed relatively the same even when people started getting them in hand. And I didn’t want to keep checking, I was wasting too much personal and business time on it.

The Prestos are just one of those pairs where demand is too high and prices won’t drop much so buyers will buy before it goes up.

havent won a draw since wing 12s and i didnt expect that to change today either :lol:

Glad I was able to win a few raffles last week and happy to see some win at union. How was the pickup there this morning, did they have a decent system in place or was it slow AF?

I’ve thought about that but I was ok with that price. I did the same thing with the black pair, bought it off GOAT after missing the shock drop and prices stayed relatively the same even when people started getting them in hand. And I didn’t want to keep checking, I was wasting too much personal and business time on it.

The Prestos are just one of those pairs where demand is too high and prices won’t drop much so buyers will buy before it goes up.

people are definitely buying these at the lowest right now.

Back
Top Bottom