Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The problem is the guys at the front of the line. If they dont speak up the entire thing is ruined for the back of the line, but the catch is they look at it like man whatever 3 dudes cut me I waited here for 5 hours I am going to get my pair and go home.

What they dont see is 3-4 dudes cut 8 other lines and end up with like 30 pairs collectively.

What was at the event?
It was an event celebrating the 10 year anniversary of 21M. Rumors were going on that the OG 10 + other Nike heat was restocking. Perfect Sole probably promised him that he'll be able get them lol. It's the dudes fault for just throwing money like that but still. I'm surprised he hasnt got smoked yet lol

My bad I should’ve been more clear.

I’m talking about afterwords when it’s clear that the transaction isn’t not happening.

We’d have to meet to “talk”.

THEY DID MEET BRO, HE HANDED HIM THE CASH IN HIS HANDS. NOT LIKE COP FOR ME AND THEN ILL PAY. HE MET UP GAVE HIM 3.7K AND WENT HOME.
:sick:

Nah, I'm gonna need a name, social, address, and a signed and notarized contract with a liquidated damages clause and shifting fees if I'm handing you $3,700 cash.

I don't see anything happening to Perfect Sole either, thats the crazy ish. They always in a group, it's gonna continue to happen. This guy gotta catch him doley or something

Yeah it’s gonna be really tough for him to get his money back because the first thing they are going to look at is why did you give him 3.7k cash money.
It's presented right there in the text exchange, though. Obviously, there are better forms of documentation, but that's not nothing. I would just go to small claims court.

It was an event celebrating the 10 year anniversary of 21M. Rumors were going on that the OG 10 + other Nike heat was restocking. Perfect Sole probably promised him that he'll be able get them lol. It's the dudes fault for just throwing money like that but still. I'm surprised he hasnt got smoked yet lol
LMAO people thought it was a restock because the 10 = ten year anniversary.
I don't see anything happening to Perfect Sole either, thats the crazy ish. They always in a group, it's gonna continue to happen. This guy gotta catch him doley or something

IF someone wanted to touch him it could easily be done.

Finally found a pair of Presto's with blue laces. Not bad, but I think I would prefer white laces on mine.

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 9.32.13 AM.png

Why would you give a guy 3.7k? I think his logic had to be something like “oh this guy has a lot of followers he’s constantly on IG he’s not gonna ruin his following” but man that’s a lot of dough.

Then he offered up that money to this guy friends to see if they would want the same deal? What?!?! So he could of possibly been out of 10k if this went through. One of my boys investigates stuff like this all the time, I told him about it and he said dude is not getting his money back. He willingly gave him that money.
From what I've read, it seems they done a familiar deal before that somewhat earned his trust thus dude gave him the $$ thinking hes gonna save some $ instead of going to a legit 3rd party shop.

$3.7k cash and he can’t be touched lmaoooooo. i’m in his crib like furniture bruh, no way dude finessing me out that cash and just go about his day like nothing happened. Back to the line skipping, they always look for a “weak” person and takes advantage of them. One reason i prefer the raffles somewhat anyway, better than wasting time standing on line for hours while people just come out of nowhere and skip you.

Didn't the dude who got the 20k say his house or car or something started on fire and burned all the kicks :lol:

$3.7k cash and he can’t be touched lmaoooooo. i’m in his crib like furniture bruh, no way dude finessing me out that cash and just go about his day like nothing happened. Back to the line skipping, they always look for a “weak” person and takes advantage of them. One reason i prefer the raffles somewhat anyway, better than wasting time standing on line for hours while people just come out of nowhere and skip you.
See the same people that would do something about getting their cash jacked are the people that wouldn't give anybody but their fam the money to begin with

Back
Top Bottom