Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Packer 100% backdoored. I was told I won a raffle literally because they thought my last name was cool.

:lol: WTF???

Did they specifically tell you they picked you because your last name was cool? Or did you go pick up and they just said your last name was cool?

Nike x Virgil x Serena

Attachments

• 907C5227-086F-4BAD-A58D-31284CB8F52C.jpeg
    907C5227-086F-4BAD-A58D-31284CB8F52C.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 9B6661F5-E6DE-4C2A-992B-CED471C3AF5D.jpeg
    9B6661F5-E6DE-4C2A-992B-CED471C3AF5D.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 40
I’m probably one of the few in here that is a big tennis fan as well as a sneaker head, but we all know everyone will enter every raffle they can for these, just like any offwhite release.

Last edited:
too bad he's no longer with Nike

I'm a tennis fan as well but the only tennis shoes that I actually have a bunch of are Agassi's
I have all the vapor LEs except for the 287s. Sad to see RF leave Nike, always loved his collabs and limiteds.

I’m wondering if these Serena’s will release around us open. I’ll be attending

I more and more start to notice how Nike is taking advantage of the Virgil hype. They are gonna use his name to hype up newer models which most people probably wouldn’t care about if his name wouldn’t be attached to them. Well played by Nike.

Pretty much it’s not as sweet as these suckers think. Someone with 10+ pairs did not get them for $200 each :lol:

Dudes don’t have the slightest clue on how any of this works.

They see 6 pairs of off white prestos and assume those guys paid close to retail.. smh

Dudes don’t have the slightest clue on how any of this works.

They see 6 pairs of off white prestos and assume those guys paid close to retail.. smh
You know what it is, it’s these cats who buy a handful of shoes who suddenly think they know the ins and outs of the game just cuz. It’s definitely levels and different understanding to this ****. Stuff like parra am1 and off white sneakers are not sold nowhere near only $50 over

Resellers paying 600 instead of the 750 that people who took the L gotta pay is still in favor of the reseller. Anybody would rather pay 600 instead of current market if given the opportunity. It's still not fair at the end of the day lol

Back
Top Bottom