Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally broke down and picked these up from GOAT. These are still the best of the collection followed closely by the AM90s in my opinion.

99CE0ACB-BE3F-4A75-8AEA-724B22AEE630.jpeg

I would've bought a pair of prestos by now if I had plans to paid resale after striking out. It's getting to the time where prices only looking up from here

Pissed I wear a 9 which was a size going for one of the highest resell prices since they dropped

Yep. Seems like sz9 is more expensive for a lot of different shoes, too.

I was lucky enough to snag the UNC's, but couldn't get my size. Fortunately I backed out of waiting, and went back in and grabbed an 8. If I would've gotten my size I would've worn them, but SNKRs made the decision for me.

By the way, that was my only win on SNKRs in yearS. Since those UNC's, I've whiffed on both color Prestos, both React 87's, the flyknit 3's today, the Travis Scott AF1's, etc. The UNC's were a fluke, for me.

It was pretty obvious that the UNC was going to rise but it was a matter of when. It’s an iconic model with a hot collab. But I Also didn’t think it would jump this much within a week. Wouldn’t be surprised if it hits $1500+ for the hot sizes.

FE76901D-B55B-4515-9684-E995907E04F2.jpeg
So anyone else sad that these gradient midsoled Serena 97s appear to be replacing the originally leaked rose colored 97 without the gradient midsole?

Tan 90's and Black Ghosting AF1's is all I need out of that upcoming pic

Orange & Black 90's, Blazers, 97's and neon Forces are cool but those aren't high on my want list

Those Black 90's might be problem, just gotta see pics first

Crazy how black prestos went up $100 in a couple hours in my size smh, people need to stop
Everyone knew this, or atleast should have known this was going to happen. I copped when the price was at its lowest dip because I knew, just like the OG's or any other OW collab, its only going up. It may dip down in the future but I highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom