Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn that. Every new pair goes to my foot within a day or two. I may the sit on a shelf for a few weeks before I get to it again but I cant just leave it in a box.
I wish I could have my mindset like that, I really do lol. There’s a couple pairs I’m dying to wear but I grew up thinking to use up something before getting a new one. Which contradict myself cuz I’m still buying pairs when I have new ones sitting. Just don’t want to regret not getting it while prices is still decent.

Already starting a new rotation starting with the SW, about to break out the BC3 and a couple more. It’s gonna reach these OWs eventually! Haha

Man that sucks. I would try my best to have them fine you another pair with the extra lace. They prob won’t but I won’t let it slide that easily. I already get annoyed when the laces are u done, I’ll be really pissed if missing a lace.
Exactly. I'm not going to take this laying down for sure! Its just makes me more angry because this is a high priced shoe and seem like they would take that into consideration. Kinda makes me worry about them...

Exactly. I'm not going to take this laying down for sure! Its just makes me more angry because this is a high priced shoe and seem like they would take that into consideration. Kinda makes me worry about them...
Or just buy another pair now that will hopefully come with extra laces, then keep the extra laces and return the higher price one without it. It may sound messed up but if this is what you gotta do to get another lace then so be it, SX should’ve done it right the first time. I hate buying a 3rd party lace, I like my stuff to come in as how it should.

I wish I could have my mindset like that, I really do lol. There’s a couple pairs I’m dying to wear but I grew up thinking to use up something before getting a new one. Which contradict myself cuz I’m still buying pairs when I have new ones sitting. Just don’t want to regret not getting it while prices is still decent.

Already starting a new rotation starting with the SW, about to break out the BC3 and a couple more. It’s gonna reach these OWs eventually! Haha
What do you consider "used up"? I'm honestly intrigued. How many pairs do you have in a rotation at once? How many months do you go between new rotations?

I'm the complete opposite. I put 100+ pairs in a room and just pick a new every day. I'll go 10 years before these are all used up. :lol:

Yeah I figured those would be the options from seeing other people with similar issues. Only thing that annoys me is if I purchase something I want everything to be with it. I'm sure they've authenticated this shoe so many times since it released they should know better. IMO thats like me selling another shoe without the insole or the laces it came with. Might be diff but IMO its the same, on principle. Ill probably ask for them to send me another pair or even take the orange laces from someone else box and have them see if they complain or not lol. Realistically Ill prolly just take the 10% which to me is still bogus because its not like I spent $100 on these so its just frustrating and kind of sloppy.
I'd be pretty upset too because you paid full market price, so you should have everything that originally came with the shoes.
It's not like the shoes are used or anything, so all the additional accessories should come with it.
I think the seller kept it TBH.

Or just buy another pair now that will hopefully come with extra laces, then keep the extra laces and return the higher price one without it. It may sound messed up but if this is what you gotta do to get another lace then so be it, SX should’ve done it right the first time. I hate buying a 3rd party lace, I like my stuff to come in as how it should.
I legit thought of doing that lol. I dont think I can justify buying an extra pair of laces when I should have them in hand right meow. Frustrating. I like everything to be OEM (OG) when it comes to almost everything in my life lol. Hope they hit me back with a worthy response.

I'd be pretty upset too because you paid full market price, so you should have everything that originally came with the shoes.
It's not like the shoes are used or anything, so all the additional accessories should come with it.
I think the seller kept it TBH.
Exaclty. I know he did. Either that or Stockx is taking the laces out and keeping them for themselves, which I doubt. Prolly was pissed that the price rose up before he even shipped them off to Stockx. Shady :smh:

What do you consider "used up"? I'm honestly intrigued. How many pairs do you have in a rotation at once? How many months do you go between new rotations?

I'm the complete opposite. I put 100+ pairs in a room and just pick a new every day. I'll go 10 years before these are all used up. :lol:

Once I start wearing my shoes after a couple wears I don’t care as much anymore, that’s why I dont put crep protect on them or buy any shoe cleaning supplies. Then I would bring two pairs to the gym, one for lifting and one for running. So whenever they start to look somewhat worn and not presentable they will become errand shoes or lawn mowing shoes.

If I have to estimate I’ll say I start a new rotation every 1-1.5 years, and in that rotation it’s usually about 7 pairs, I try to have those 7 pairs to be diff models and style for diff outfits or whatever. But I will also have 2-3 pairs as my “Go to” pairs besides those 7.

But I wouldn’t know what to do if I do what you do lol. Too many choices will just make me pick the same pair to make my life easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone recommend any boutiques in Vegas? Going there for labor day weekend and wanted to check out some shops

Those "Chlorophylls" and those "Crepes". :smokin

I'm asking for ppl who have better skills at this. You speaking to me like i asked you specifically just keep scrolling i don't need the distasteful response as though I'm bothering you foo i dont know you.

Again, nobody here’s opinion is going to resolve the matter for you. Your best bet is relisting on StockX if you’re unhappy.

Soooooooooooo about those missing laces. They were hidden somewhere in the box.... :ohwell:
20462C63-FB20-4265-AF0D-BF95774D487E.jpeg

Crisis averted. :lol:
My bad LOL
4B1AFBDA-19F6-4507-9F12-8C21A4FD723C.gif

Bc you're reselling point of view is annoying. Most don't view the sneaker game like you. It's not about dollars to us.

Or conversely, I’m being critical of those so eager to resell that they’re actually bad at it.

You’re too busy being hurt to realize that.

Sorry for your loss.

Bro, we’re not StockX. If there’s anyone you should be contacting it’s them. No matter what anyone tells you here it’s not going to resolve the matter.

What are you going to tell them? “But NikeTalk told me these are fugazi.”

Like b...you lookin’ all types of extra RN. Posting in two separate threads. Practice patience.

Like I told you in the UNC thread, StockX is going to just tell you to relist them. They don’t give a ****.

You run your mouth but don't kmnow what you're talking about i'd say shut ya trap but that would be useless..

stockx.PNG

Back
Top Bottom