Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can I get a Legit Check Please !!!
https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-air-jordan-1-unc-x-off-white-collab-legit-check.675167/

Picture for attention
IMG_3357 (1).JPG

I wouldn't call selling $500+ in profit a loss, but ok.

buying for $1000+, yes.

It’s really not up for debate...

The move was buying for $700 and waiting.

Look around twitter, reputable resellers were doing exactly this. Meanwhile the “need gone” crowd....

Welp. :lol: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

These will hit $1500.

smh trying to get help and ppl will not go to the legit check threads smh and i cant legit check them in the group. man you moderators let ppl talk crap all day about things not eem relevant to the shoe but keep deleting the help ppl are trying to give me. smh man thought the threads were to help see its all about reselling talk

Bro, we’re not StockX. If there’s anyone you should be contacting it’s them. No matter what anyone tells you here it’s not going to resolve the matter.

What are you going to tell them? “But NikeTalk told me these are fugazi.”

Like b...you lookin’ all types of extra RN. Posting in two separate threads. Practice patience.

Like I told you in the UNC thread, StockX is going to just tell you to relist them. They don’t give a ****.

Look around twitter, reputable resellers were doing exactly this. Meanwhile the “need gone” crowd....

These will hit $1500.
lolwut I paid $206 after tax and wouldn't have spent a penny more. If someone buys for $206 and sells for $800, there's a small a difference between that and someone buying for $700 and selling for $1500 after fees. Nothing to lose sleep over.

lolwut I paid $206 after tax and wouldn't have spent a penny more. If someone buys for $206 and sells for $800, there's a pretty small a difference between that and someone buying for $700 and selling for $1500 after fees.

Either way you’re paying fees if you’re using StockX/GOAT.

Those with an established following/platform of their own don’t have to pay those fees.

Facebook groups have suckers for days.

Those with an established following/platform of their own don’t have to pay those fees.

Ok then. Again, differences are pretty small. Are you just trying to feel better about the fact you paid $700/$500 over retail?

Ok then. Again, differences are pretty small. Are you just trying to feel better about the fact you paid $700?

I paid retail bro via the shock drop.

I’m not reselling my pair. If anything I should’ve copped more pairs after they dropped but I’m lazy.

I just noticed a lot of cats between then and now on Twitter steadily stocking pairs.

Attachments

• C05582BC-2430-410A-82A2-E1443A39DCEC.png
    C05582BC-2430-410A-82A2-E1443A39DCEC.png
    575.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Bro, we’re not StockX. If there’s anyone you should be contacting it’s them. No matter what anyone tells you here it’s not going to resolve the matter.

What are you going to tell them? “But NikeTalk told me these are fugazi.”

Like b...you lookin’ all types of extra RN. Posting in two separate threads. Practice patience.

Like I told you in the UNC thread, StockX is going to just tell you to relist them. They don’t give a ****.

I'm asking for ppl who have better skills at this. You speaking to me like i asked you specifically just keep scrolling i don't need the distasteful response as though I'm bothering you foo i dont know you.

I’m pissed! The order of my black prestos finally came in from stockx after almost two weeks. Thats the good part. The bad part is they didn’t come with the extra laces! Wtf. Wrote stockx support already but still. I’m not going to just be ok with that. Super lame they would even allow that to go through the legit check step.

Attachments

• F26EB855-4A25-480A-A4D2-28A9C97848A9.jpeg
    F26EB855-4A25-480A-A4D2-28A9C97848A9.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 37

These will hit $1500.
If you view sneakers as a stock market and depend on it to pay your monthly bills, I get where you're coming from. But :lol: at telling someone that came up for $500 free dollars by clicking on a button on SNKRS that they need to hold an L.

Nobody cares about your reseller following. Take is elsewhere.

I’m pissed! The order of my black prestos finally came in from stockx after almost two weeks. Thats the good part. The bad part is they didn’t come with the extra laces! Wtf. Wrote stockx support already but still. I’m not going to just be ok with that. Super lame they would even allow that to go through the legit check step.

yeah stuff slips thru stockx from time to time. You can contact support but they'll usually offer you 1 of 2 options:

1. return for a full refund
2. 10% discount code on your next purchase

You can try asking to see if they are willing to let you return and ask them to find you another pair for the same price. Not a guarantee tho if you go this route. And if you return for a full refund, you'll have no choice but to pay the even higher price right now. IMO, if they can't find you another pair for the same price, just take the 10% discount and use it on a high purchase in the future and in the meantime buy replacement orange OW laces. Unless you're one of those perfectionist that has to have the original laces no matter what.

You have all 3 and you haven't worn any of them? How? Why? This baffles me.
Haha I haven’t worn mine yet too. It takes me a while to start a new rotation. I wait till my GRs and limited pairs get completely beat before starting a new one. And sometimes the more limited ones move on to the GR’s rotations and I’ll wait for those to be beat too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that sucks. I would try my best to have them find you another pair with the extra laces. They prob won’t but I won’t let it slide that easily. I already get annoyed when the laces are undone, I’ll be really pissed if missing laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I haven’t worn mine yet too. It takes me a while to start a new rotation. I wait till my GR and limited pairs get completely beat before starting a new one. And sometimes the more limited ones move on to the GR’s rotations.
Damn that. Every new pair goes to my foot within a day or two. I may the sit on a shelf for a few weeks before I get to it again but I cant just leave it in a box.

yeah stuff slips thru stockx from time to time. You can contact support but they'll usually offer you 1 of 2 options:

1. return for a full refund
2. 10% discount code on your next purchase

You can try asking to see if they are willing to let you return and ask them to find you another pair for the same price. Not a guarantee tho if you go this route. And if you return for a full refund, you'll have no choice but to pay the even higher price right now. IMO, if they can't find you another pair for the same price, just take the 10% discount and use it on a high purchase in the future and in the meantime buy replacement orange OW laces. Unless you're one of those perfectionist that has to have the original laces no matter what.
Yeah I figured those would be the options from seeing other people with similar issues. Only thing that annoys me is if I purchase something I want everything to be with it. I'm sure they've authenticated this shoe so many times since it released they should know better. IMO thats like me selling another shoe without the insole or the laces it came with. Might be diff but IMO its the same, on principle. Ill probably ask for them to send me another pair or even take the orange laces from someone else box and have them see if they complain or not lol. Realistically Ill prolly just take the 10% which to me is still bogus because its not like I spent $100 on these so its just frustrating and kind of sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom