Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Soooooooooooo about those missing laces. They were hidden somewhere in the box.... :ohwell:
20462C63-FB20-4265-AF0D-BF95774D487E.jpeg

Crisis averted. :lol:
My bad LOL
4B1AFBDA-19F6-4507-9F12-8C21A4FD723C.gif
LOL!!! :lol: Congrats! Haha

not the first time this happened to someone. I think I saw at least 3 posts in here about people saying they didn't get the spare laces only to find them later on inside the shoe stuffed by the toebox.

Also, I've had spare laces come completely undone straight from Nike, and my black prestos from kith was also completely undone. Not hard to ravel it up myself tho lol

You run your mouth but don't kmnow what you're talking about i'd say shut ya trap but that would be useless..

stockx.PNG

Bro I tried to help you. That’s the funny part about this entire exchange. Anyone who has dealt with StockX previously will tell you that their customer service is lacking and they’ll tell you to relist.

This is what they do.

You’re clearly disgruntled and you need to take that energy elsewhere b.

You have all 3 and you haven't worn any of them? How? Why? This baffles me.

Lol yup. Haven’t got around to them yet. Completely random but it just takes me a long time to unDS some stuff. For example, I unDS’d my 2012 WC 4s in 2016 and my year of the rabbit 7s in the same year I believe. Then there will be some things I unDS in less than a week

Lol, where they under the wrapping paper?
Also, are you still gonna take that 10% discount?
I legit looked in the packing box and the shoe box and they weren't in there. I found them under the table on the floor....must have popped out when I initially took the shoes out >D. I'm just glad they weren't actually missing. If they offer it to me....I prolly will. I doubt they will and I'm not gonna press the issue since they didn't make the mistake I assumed they did. Would you tho? LOLLL

c'mon son!
76322438-66DF-4DD1-B7B6-797BD7EBC70E.gif

Lol yup. Haven’t got around to them yet. Completely random but it just takes me a long time to unDS some stuff. For example, I unDS’d my 2012 WC 4s in 2016 and my year of the rabbit 7s in the same year I believe. Then there will be some things I unDS in less than a week
haha that's wild. I could never do it but I like hearing how other people with this disease go about it.

Yeah idk how some of ya still have the OG 10 deadstock (Unless you plan on selling them, no problem with that lol). But I bust my ****s out within the first week, I cant help it

haha that's wild. I could never do it but I like hearing how other people with this disease go about it.

Plus another thing is I’m lazy when it comes to lacing kicks. So a lot of times I’m like, I’ll break these out finally...only to realize they aren’t laced at all or how I want them, then I’ll go with something else lol

Yeah idk how some of ya still have the OG 10 deadstock (Unless you plan on selling them, no problem with that lol). But I bust my ****s out within the first week, I cant help it

Easy. Work 6x a week, have kids and live in a flyover state.

I literally don’t have any reason whatsoever to wear my Chicagos unless I’m on vacay.

Easy. Work 6x a week, have kids and live in a flyover state.

I literally don’t have any reason whatsoever to wear my Chicagos unless I’m on vacay.
If you wear shoes bc you like them rather than to flex on others, you can wear them any day. I literally wore Cherrywoods to work last week. Nobody here even knows what they are but I love them so I wear them. Wear shoes for you, not others.

Plus another thing is I’m lazy when it comes to lacing kicks. So a lot of times I’m like, I’ll break these out finally...only to realize they aren’t laced at all or how I want them, then I’ll go with something else lol

I feel you so much on this... I hate lacing my kicks up. I've been trying to lace my kicks as soon as I get them because if I wait even a few hours... in the closet they go...

I can see people seeing the value continually rising and hesitating to wear them now.

Speaking of never lose, dblplay1212 dblplay1212 did you ever wear the OW white 1's you got for retail from GOAT?

If you wear shoes bc you like them rather than to flex on others, you can wear them any day. I literally wore Cherrywoods to work last week. Nobody here even knows what they are but I love them so I wear them. Wear shoes for you, not others.

Right, I uh...I don’t think I could get away with rocking Jordans to work...

I choose to wait b/c maybe I want to wear them on a special occasion as to have a memory attached to them...

How about you get off my **** now and run along?

I can see people seeing the value continually rising and hesitating to wear them now.

Speaking of never lose, dblplay1212 dblplay1212 did you ever wear the OW white 1's you got for retail from GOAT?
Nope, traded them straight up for Patta Purple. Wait, I'm lying. I traded OW Chicago for Patta Purple and OW White for the Lucky Greens. Both pairs went to the same guy, a good friend of mine. I respect the OW collection, especially the AJ1, but I just don't wear AJ1's. It just made more sense to trade for what I wear.

Nah for me I don’t resell them. Because I will always remember the feeling of how bad I wanted them. Sometimes it’s just that “collectors’ mentality” but I know I will wear it eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I uh...I don’t think I could get away with rocking Jordans to work...

How about you get off my **** now and run along?
You never wear sneakers anywhere? Where them to the grocery store, movies, anywhere. It's hilarious that you just admitted that you wear sneakers to flex on others, not bc you actually like them.

Back
Top Bottom