Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

0C1EA67E-E182-489F-A1F4-19086A365DEC.png

:pimp:

No I'm going back so I can learn how to program and become a software engineer to better my career. And within all that, I will be able to gain knowledge in how to get sneakers easier.

I'm a product software engineer and I don't even bot. I basically use the free material/ sources out there. The satisfaction of getting a pair of shoes you want manually is amazing (I only need one pair for personal). No need to resell anything as money isn't an issue.If I strike out I strike out and move on.

NEED at least one pair of those Blazers. I think I prefer the black pair, but would be thrilled with either.

I'm a product software engineer and I don't even bot. I basically use the free material/ sources out there. The satisfaction of getting a pair of shoes you want manually is amazing (I only need one pair for personal). No need to resell anything as money isn't an issue.If I strike out I strike out and move on.
Yea I agree getting a pair manually is awesome. But I'm a sore loser and tired of missing out on certain sneakers I really want lol. Not saying I haven't been blessed in the past, but as of recent its been straight Ls for me.

I finally moved to Chicago for grad school myself and the Serena’s ended up being NYC only :rofl:

I’ll be looking forward to the next drops tho

Back
Top Bottom