Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

snkrs app keeps saying i need to verify my phone # but the code never even gets sent to me smh

Its everywhere but it doesn't have to be here. Cook groups support each other all the time. You talk about adapting but this place bans the talk of bots which are exactly what adapting is about. But for some reason its banned talk in here.
You’re right it doesn’t have to be here but it will, it’s not controllable. Can’t stop everyone or worrying about what they do or don’t do, it’s not hurting anyone physically.

To be fair to them if they shared their secrets or whatever with everyone their success rate would suffer so we can’t really blame them. I see it in a simple way, I’m fortunate to be able to afford a pair of shoes I like, if I get them great if I don’t that’s life and hopefully there’s always next time, there’s people out there in a lot worse positions.
Ok cool if thats how they feel then keep those 20/20 Ws to yourself then. You aint tryna help noone want to hear about your Ws. Im just explaining to you how ppl feel, sure thats a good way of looking at it, I agree about putting things in perspective.

Draw def lets the same people win lol .. my homegirl who won me the white prestos just won these as well but in her size cuz she wanted these
I only hit one draw and I have multiple accounts. I haven't won again.

Edit- Just saying I wish it was true. I don't care how many accounts people have or who wins or doesn't win. You can only control and do what you can do. See you all on the next release..

Last edited:
I don’t believe that dude... I’ve had 7 people who all enter for me, and they always lose.

From the info I know he must have at least 70-100 snkrs acc’s, and yea I joined a cook group 10 a month isn’t bad lol **** it

Unfortunately it’s not just in this thread. It’s everywhere...friends, family and work place. It has become a dog eat dog world. Everyone for themselves, survival of the fittest. Nothing we can do about it but adapt or move on. I do understand why some get jealous and hate or annoyed tho but what else can one do? Why stress yourself out? It’s still just a material item and I’m sure majority of us will move on.
It's the western culture in general and how the success of individualism is deeply and overly entrenched in the society. Im from the eastern culture and it's a day and night difference in mentality. People always feign humility because there's a disconnect and contradiction in how we should support one another for humanity, but we always want the spotlight and resent others who have what we dont.

Took an L. Really wish there was good release stores here in VA as online is forever trash lol

Or at least more shoes allocated to footapps. Stay eating when they actually drop a shoe I want lol

DB40008D-4B08-4C2C-A6FC-06CF552C0349.jpeg
Flipped the converse for these. So damn clean.

Man I thought I missed out on a restock and see all this :rolleyes:wow::D anyways what’s next the air forces or them volts in November ?

I don’t believe that dude... I’ve had 7 people who all enter for me, and they always lose.

From the info I know he must have at least 70-100 snkrs acc’s, and yea I joined a cook group 10 a month isn’t bad lol **** it

No one knows for sure the logic behind Nike draws and LEO releases. I know people that entered with 30 plus legit accts and didn't hit. Then there's people with 1 acct and hit.

Point is don't be salty at the next man. it is what it is, move on to the next one.

No one knows for sure the logic behind Nike draws and LEO releases. I know people that entered with 30 plus legit accts and didn't hit. Then there's people with 1 acct and hit.

Point is don't be salty at the next man. it is what it is, move on to the next one.

100% accurate. Something is seriously majorly wrong with the world we live in today if people out here arguing and calling people out over not winning a raffle for a pair of shoes.

My SNKRS app alerted me of the drop at 7am and when i opened it said "sold out" closed the app and reopened to enter the draw. Already knew that L would be there waiting for me...smh. Have a feeling my account is cursed.

100% accurate. Something is seriously majorly wrong with the world we live in today if people out here arguing and calling people out over not winning a raffle for a pair of shoes.

Agreed. And I do understand the frustration with Nike and the amount of Ls people have been handed since OG release. Nike needs to seriously retool their system of releasing, as I even prefer the waiting room system Adidas has for Yeezys. But that's my opinion..

Back
Top Bottom