Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

snkrs app keeps saying i need to verify my phone # but the code never even gets sent to me smh

Your number is banned.
Happened to me on the offwhite converse. Kept sending the code and never receiving it. If you request it 3 times in 24 hours, you get banned.
Support said they can’t unban it, but in several weeks it will unban itself. Using my GFs number until it “unbans itself” lol

It's the western culture in general and how the success of individualism is deeply and overly entrenched in the society. Im from the eastern culture and it's a day and night difference in mentality. People always feign humility because there's a disconnect and contradiction in how we should support one another for humanity, but we always want the spotlight and resent others who have what we dont.

But individualism in western societies, particularly motovations toward financial independence and individual personal wealth, drives innovation and overall economic growth in the aggregate capitalistic society. Well-run governments should ensure that the aggregate successes benefit the respective society as a whole. Perfect example is pharmaceutical innovation in the US, driven by individuals’ ability to discover new medicines and reap financial reward through patent and sale, but which is not benefiting society evenly because costs often means that people who could be cured by the new medicine can’t afford it.

Your number is banned.
Happened to me on the offwhite converse. Kept sending the code and never receiving it. If you request it 3 times in 24 hours, you get banned.
Support said they can’t unban it, but in several weeks it will unban itself. Using my GFs number until it “unbans itself” lol

Wow. Wtf. Thanks for letting me know

No one knows for sure the logic behind Nike draws and LEO releases. I know people that entered with 30 plus legit accts and didn't hit. Then there's people with 1 acct and hit.

Point is don't be salty at the next man. it is what it is, move on to the next one.
Nope... I’m in a discord cook group and they legit have 100+ snkrs acc, and they hit 3 times

I’m mostly mad at them passing it off as luck or just a game of chance. In its essence it is, but if you have 100 entries it just increases your odds, unrealistically to the common dude who is here thinking “oh that NTer hit, I could win too” with his one single entry

And like that other guy said, some of y’all browsing this thread on your knees or something, lol told my gf to call me big ev....?? Who’s mans is this

Bigev is just ultra lucky. I have a friend who always hits and doesnt use a bot. Meanwhile I have myself and 8 others always enter for me and no hits as of recent.

Ay y'all it's not that serious. It's annoying to keep losing but at the end of the day they are still just sneakers and they're no reason to come at others like this.

True.

But it's the condescending type of disposition that I cannot stand.

And like that other guy said, some of y’all browsing this thread on your knees or something, lol told my gf to call me big ev....?? Who’s mans is this
That was me, I swear some of y’all take dumb things people say too seriously smh lol. It was just a play on how everyone keep saying bigev keeps hitting these.

Do any of the people with numerous SNKRS losses and 0 wins buy non hyped releases on the app? I’m sure it’s not guaranteed but maybe app usage impacts your odds. Some people buy multiple kicks off SNKRS on a monthly basis while others only enter draws

Dual incomes. Live frugal. Invest heavily. Haggle like crazy. Catch every sale you can on food and other life items. = splurge money. It's easy, really. And OW's are an investment in themselves. Most hobbies you can't recuperate 90%+ of your original investment. In this one, you can.
I guess I always view it as on to the next one. I haven't gotten a single W on these OW draws, but I am never at the point where I say to myself, I have to have it. I just can't justify 800 black prestos or even 600 ow white ones..maybe cost of living is too high in Hawaii. I do think the people buying to keep on ice are gambling on it going up. I don't think we'll ever see it skyrocket like the original 10. Prices on all the version 2 OW stuff has just about stabilized.

Just finished reading through these past couple posts. Hey man, I hate taking L after L, but it's good to see the NT fam hitting. Better than the same old people on twitter hitting 20 pairs. I don't know the secrets, but I would love to find out how people have such huge success. I remember when some peeps would give all the secrets to bypass queue on adc when that jig was still working. Right now, the mentality is f the people who got a pair when I didn't. We need to come together as a community and support one another. Just hard to know who's here lurking or trying to scam.

If nike shock drops, cook groups with monitors hit. If nike does a draw, people with hundreds of accounts hit. Let's all just say Nike needs to switch up the process in which they roll out these shoes or start producing more pairs. They're already killing adidas this year so why not fatten up their pockets even more. With the amount of OWs that dropped this year, I'm sure the steam is still going. Not like when yeezy saturated the market to the point where it's not as hyped anymore.

Back
Top Bottom