Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m thinking of selling one b/c it doesn’t make sense to have both w/ them being so close in color. Which would you choose to keep or sweep?
image.jpg

had the vapormax and just recently sold them because i just wasn't getting much wear in them.

if I had the 90s I would prob get better wear out if them so would say keep those

I wanted to keep my vapors, prob one of my top 5 from the OG 10 then I noticed one of the air unit is softer than the other. Ended up selling it because I got paranoid it’ll deflate after a couple of wears. If I got them for retail I would’ve kept it and took the chance tho.

Wouldn't let me check out

i hit it as soon as it was loaded, had no problem checking out & even forgot i had my discount code loaded then i posted it on here, paid $47 for the shirt, now it's selling out & people are having issues checking out evidently on twitter also.

i hit it as soon as it was loaded, had no problem checking out & even forgot i had my discount code loaded then i posted it on here, paid $47 for the shirt, now it's selling out & people are having issues checking out evidently on twitter also.
Yeah sucks I saw like seconds after u posted. Oh well. There are worse problems in life

What was the coupon code save25?

Had it in cart and ready to check out...tried to put in the promo code and that's when it wont let me. All of my CC info was ready too...oh well.

I'm glad it dropped now since I had to work all day. Just happened to be setup with my phone and Mac and checked out within the first 15 seconds without even knowing what the shirt looked like, lol. Now I just need the hat. Anyone hear of any rumors when the hat is dropping?

“We’re gonna drop on the 24th.....
Nah, just kidding”

“We’re gonna drop it on the 27th whenever Serena steps foot on the court.....
Nah just kidding”

“We just dropped it at 9:30 on a Monday night after a long holiday weekend....
And sorry, but we’re sold out.”

Nike just being Nike.

i believe all those rumored dates were baseless, we've come to expect nothing less but random fckery from the swoosh by now..

Back
Top Bottom