Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was watching a YouTube video of this guy out in the Philippines visiting an Off-White store where the Air Max 90's are still sitting for retail. Crazy.

796AB190-F6DB-47F1-B904-55B4C4D23432.jpeg

wheres the teal laces

I was watching a YouTube video of this guy out in the Philippines visiting an Off-White store where the Air Max 90's are still sitting for retail. Crazy.
Was it that Seth Fowler video? I saw it a couple weeks ago.

Did the hat drop? It says sold out but I didnt see any Twitter notificaitons. It was "Coming Soon" around 8:45am CST.

I was wondering the same thing. Nike chat said it dropped with the T-shirt yesterday. Which is completely false since the shirt dropped Monday night and the hat said “coming soon” this morning. I’ve been checking it religiously for 3 days

this is why I don't bother asking Nike CS chat any questions that I know they're gonna give a general answer to. Only time I contact CS is if I have a problem with an existing order or to return.

Anyone have info on these Waffle racers? Read they are Women’s hopefully they aren’t too hard to get and come in a women’s 12. Want to grab a pair and get to trim down the spikes.
C399D064-FAE6-4D88-8EB4-9655C07FBF10.jpeg

the hat never dropped, my shirts will be here tomorrow tho...

Shirts? Multiple? Geeez. Well let us know how they fit. They appear to be oversized but the description says they aren’t.

Shirts aren’t worth a penny over retail (you have serious problems if you’re paying $100+ for a basic Nike Tee lol), but if I can grab one for retail I wanna make sure I grab the right size.

Shirts? Multiple? Geeez. Well let us know how they fit. They appear to be oversized but the description says they aren’t.

Shirts aren’t worth a penny over retail (you have serious problems if you’re paying $100+ for a basic Nike Tee lol), but if I can grab one for retail I wanna make sure I grab the right size.

lmao, my typo, i only got one...

Anyone have info on these Waffle racers? Read they are Women’s hopefully they aren’t too hard to get and come in a women’s 12. Want to grab a pair and get to trim down the spikes.
C399D064-FAE6-4D88-8EB4-9655C07FBF10.jpeg

Can’t wait. Waffles are one of my two all time favorite Nike shoes. These look good to me. I’ll just cut off the spikes.

are they hiking shoes? field and track shoes? I could use them for hiking purposes if thats what they're intended for. Wouldn't wear it casually tho

Back
Top Bottom