Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

That's upsetting that you have to be worried about something like that when you're just picking up a pair of shoes

I doubt any account generator worked as you still would have to give your real name in each account. Imagine winning 10 pairs with the same ID , they would ban you instantly.
I mean you can only pick up 5 at most, but I was more interested in trying just for airmax 90 or presto. Not sure if there's an ip block on Nike for anyone signing up outside Italy for the Milan drop. Wouldn't have minded just driving there for them :/

I doubt any account generator worked as you still would have to give your real name in each account. Imagine winning 10 pairs with the same ID , they would ban you instantly.

I have a few friends who have done Niketown/Nikelab pick ups with a different name on the account (Americanized name) from IDs (birth name or mix of the two)....plus I just saw 21M give a kid a pair AJ1s whose ID/name didn't match but also had the wrong email the reserve was under. Plus banning on name alone would suck for John Smith's of the world

Ohh okay, I thought they would be much more strict about it. That's true about the names though, same name might not be enough to ban you but combination of the same informations might. I heard a lot of people using multiple accounts got banned.

I heard the resellers are making offers for the pairs from the extra credit event too.
So I checked eBay and I'm surprisingly seeing buy it nows for $600+

Yup ... I picked up my EC custo today was offered $800. And the sold prices are ranging around $600+ mark. There's only 300 pairs this will be the least of the problems of picking up off of fleabay.

remind me when notifications go out for DSM L and Nike?

I thought it was midnight on the 13th but I must have made that up. Looks like the 15th.

Last edited:
I enrolled onto all of the London events for me and my girlfriend and I got the running event with Skinny Macho and JME (Skepta's younger brother for all of you stateside) and she got the "Culture" event with Virgil and Kim Jones (Louis Vuitton designer) I am so ****ing salty but at least each event comes with a chance to buy one trainer from the collection.

BTW aren't Nike supposed to email us back for the events we didn't get invited to as well or am I going to be stuck on waitlist until the event is over ?

Also on the draw for the trainers NikeLab in London clearly states to not attend if you don't get chosen for a pair while NikeLab in Milan or Paris (can't remember right now) says if you don't pick up your reserved trainers they will be on sale to the public. Wonder why the rules are different here in London.

can we attend without invite if some slots are free btw ?

Mars yard 2.0
Might still be a sore subject for him. I know he got blocked out from access even though he had done everything he had to if I recall correctly.

If I coulda secured a second pair for him I woulda gladly ooped for him. My girl was about to finish her order in my size and then it sold out in front of her.

But that release was handled so poorly for all of the buildup and 'work' you had to do to buy them.

They dropping apparel in nov too or was that just an event release? want that black hoody

When I picked up my Prestos on Sunday dudes were really low key. Only got asked once if I was selling. AJ 1s though will make anyone looking for a quick buck go crazy. It's a shame

I got all excited and thought I found a pair of Vapormax on the Bay being offered for $280 OBO. I offered $260 and they accepted fast. Then I got skeptical (I am not good at telling fakes by pictures). I asked if they are authentic Nike...reply was "1:1". I said I didn't know what that meant. They said "it's in original box and has shoelaces". I said OK, but Authentic Nike?? They said "they are Nike". Then I noticed the red zip tie was missing and asked about that. Answer "it doesn't come with it". Then I get message saying "what is your phone number for delivery guy and what size would I like". I cancelled order, but I really thought I might be getting a deal. I know it was naive of me, but I really like these vapormax. Oh well....lesson learned.

I got all excited and thought I found a pair of Vapormax on the Bay being offered for $280 OBO. I offered $260 and they accepted fast. Then I got skeptical (I am not good at telling fakes by pictures). I asked if they are authentic Nike...reply was "1:1". I said I didn't know what that meant. They said "it's in original box and has shoelaces". I said OK, but Authentic Nike?? They said "they are Nike". Then I noticed the red zip tie was missing and asked about that. Answer "it doesn't come with it". Then I get message saying "what is your phone number for delivery guy and what size would I like". I cancelled order, but I really thought I might be getting a deal. I know it was naive of me, but I really like these vapormax. Oh well....lesson learned.
If the price is too good to be true, I'd stay away from it.

IMG_9356.PNG
Kaws all over again

Back
Top Bottom