Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so for someone like me that still has his 90's & 97's.. do you suggest me selling, or holding off to get more .. or do you think someone is always gonna want them even after prices rise ..i'm contemplating just keeping my 90's tho, the design & materials made me wanna cry, they're so beautiful, lol.

Thanks for the tips guys. I kinda want to wait until the blue tints drop and see if I can leverage any of those, however I agree that prices will probably begin to rise sooner rather than later. Gonna toss a few offers up and see what happens.

so for someone like me that still has his 90's & 97's.. do you suggest me selling, or holding off to get more .. or do you think someone is always gonna want them even after prices rise ..i'm contemplating just keeping my 90's tho, the design & materials made me wanna cry, they're so beautiful, lol.

Hold until 2018. Right now is all people looking to cash out what they can get. Keep the AM90. It’s a beauty.

I normally wear size 11 (for ultra boost and other pairs. 11.5 on ow zoom fly) but for the all white neoprene prestos, I fit a 10. I heard neoprene is stretchier. Should I go for 10 or 11 on prestos? I'm

yeah it's pure basic economics with the supply and demand. I bought the 97s yesterday and will grab the 90s soon while supply is high and prices are relatively low.

on the flip side I'm holding the AJ1s for a bit before i sell so I can command a higher price.

So apparently we’re getting the the packs reversed next year.

So the revealing pairs we got this year will be ghosted in 2018.

And the ghosted pairs we got this year will be revealed in 2018.

So apparently we’re getting the the packs reversed next year.

So the revealing pairs we got this year will be ghosted in 2018.

And the ghosted pairs we got this year will be revealed in 2018.

Yes and no. It seems there are two vapormax and two prestos, but it seems we will see a reverse on most. The Black AF1 has my eye. Think I saw some photos of Virgil already wearing them.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/off-white-x-nike-2018-collection/

Yes and no. It seems there are two vapormax and two prestos, but it seems we will see a reverse on most. The Black AF1 has my eye. Think I saw some photos of Virgil already wearing them.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/off-white-x-nike-2018-collection/

Yea maybe not the entire collection just a few. These VMs certainly look ghosted to me.

off-white-nike-air-vapormax-white-aa3831-100-release-date-2-696x473.jpg

thanks for the tips you all ..one more question, do you all ice your shoes or do you rock them, because i can't keep these 90's without getting some fits off, anything less would be uncivilized !?

Jordan 3 and Cortez as well next year.

There are 2 pair of Presto's and 2 pair of Vapormax also. The white VM and another black with clear air bubbles. >D

interesting that article says it will be the same ten models. I think I saw another article somewhere saying there might be a jordan 3 in the next collection

Jordan 3 or 4 would be awesome. Not a huge fan of the ghosted 1. He could’ve played with the materials a bit more.

Now I am pondering the idea of flipping my DS kith multi-color UB as leverage for some prestos. I've had them since the drop; one size too small due to the nature of the RF mid. Have been waiting to do a size swap, but honestly at this point I have so many mutli-color adidas that having another pair just seems redundant.

Now I am pondering the idea of flipping my DS kith multi-color UB as leverage for some prestos. I've had them since the drop; one size too small due to the nature of the RF mid. Have been waiting to do a size swap, but honestly at this point I have so many mutli-color adidas that having another pair just seems redundant.

I'd say do it. At least you'll be able to wear the Presto's in your size, or they'll only just go up in value if you hold.

I'd say do it. At least you'll be able to wear the Presto's in your size, or they'll only just go up in value if you hold.

Yeah the more I think about it, the more convinced I become. Plus, I got my beluga 2.0s from confirmed yesterday, and honestly, I am not that impressed with how they look in-person. To me, they just don't "pop" like the 1.0s. So if I were to flip the Kith's and the 2.0s, I'd basically have enough to grab the prestos.

Yeah the more I think about it, the more convinced I become. Plus, I got my beluga 2.0s from confirmed yesterday, and honestly, I am not that impressed with how they look in-person. To me, they just don't "pop" like the 1.0s. So if I were to flip the Kith's and the 2.0s, I'd basically have enough to grab the prestos.

Better sell those 2.0's fast then before the 200k+ pairs arrive in hand this next week, and you barely cash out at 300.

I sold 2 pairs of Peezy's, got my money back for both pair and the Presto's in my size.

Better sell those 2.0's fast then before the 200k+ pairs arrive in hand this next week, and you barely cash out at 300.

Yep - definitely an end of day decision. Right now I'd get around ~$900 total for the 2.0s (~$400 after fees) and Kiths (~$500 after fees). Prestos at $920 if I go the StockX route ($1000 on GOAT).

Back
Top Bottom