Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm excited that I managed to get it but not safe until it is shipped & I used Paypal rather than apple pay..

Sorry dudes no fuucccks given. feels like high school in here dudes trying to shun people. I asked for a hand out god forgive my sins.

By the way Dude walked out of Kith today with a pair of vapormaxes

926D3DD7-E724-42E4-B2B4-64876EEBF40C.png

:lol: Don't get all tough on us fam, reeeeee-laax

It's Friday eve

Last edited:
So no winners from the Footdistrict raffle in here? Dang that’s cold haha.
I actually won on Foot District. I was blown away when I saw the email while sitting on the pot at 6:30 this morning...I just woke up. Got the email 30min. ago and I only had 2hrs to confirm the purchase. Whew glad I didn’t “sleep.”

Quick question for you Chicago folks....

Favorite sneaker boutique and why...
And thoughts on DTS.

Thx and thank you in advance.
(Sorry for overlap in threads)

I was reading the AM1 thread earlier when I saw a link to a Goat spring promo sale. Clicked it and saw OW AJ1's for retail. I was confused for a few seconds. Clicked on the size 10 and it showed there. Went to 11 and it let me cart. Then I remembered them doing a similar promo last year where they lowkey put stuff on their site. Hit submit order and it checked out. Got email confirmation right away.

I feel sick. I actually saw that when it was live and didn't pay attention, Retail OW? yeah thinking it was clickbait. OMG...smh.

Back
Top Bottom