Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Quick question for you Chicago folks....

Favorite sneaker boutique and why...
And thoughts on DTS.

Thx and thank you in advance.
(Sorry for overlap in threads)

Saint Alfred and Notre are both straight and my preferred shop. Staff is awesome at both locations and raffles are legit. RSVP is alrite but they got a rep for backdooring hyped items (they also used to charge for raffle tickets up until recently).

Never been to DTS so I can’t speak on them.
StA and Notre are both cool tho.

If you visit StA you mind as well check out the Adidas store across the street.

Saint Alfred and Notre are both straight and my preferred shop. Staff is awesome at both locations and raffles are legit. RSVP is alrite but they got a rep for backdooring hyped items (they also used to charge for raffle tickets up until recently).

Never been to DTS so I can’t speak on them.
StA and Notre are both cool tho.

If you visit StA you mind as well check out the Adidas store across the street.
Appreciate you.

Bruuuuh I'm dead. What's the though process here where they think that was actually going to work?

"worth a try anyway"

giphy.gif

Not sure if this was discussed but I won a pair from end clothing and just got them in. They came in a regular orange Nike box instead of the reverse box. Anyone else get the same?

I know people joke all the time about playing the lottery after winning a raffle, but if you actually won a raffle at Concepts, then you really should play the lottery.
Haha yeah maybe I will! But it was really a lucky break, I thought we wasted an hour waiting in that raffle line, and I checked my email so late cuz their IG post had comments about every pair being backdoored. Hopefully I will be lucky for future releases too :smile:

Are there any dead giveaways on fakes on these OW's (mainly the hyperdunks, air max 97 and blazers)?? Found a few wondering if they fake or not. Thanks!!

Quick question for you Chicago folks....

Favorite sneaker boutique and why...
And thoughts on DTS.

Thx and thank you in advance.
(Sorry for overlap in threads)

Welcome to my city bigevan23 bigevan23 ! Real talk thoughts about to be placed here.

Notre is the only legit place in this entire city. St Alfred/RSVP all are seriously backdooring pairs nowadays, so if that's a route you want to go with anything, by all means. St Alfred used to be fairly legit and that all changed in 2017.

DTS, the owner backdoors and rigs raffles for all the club managers around town. Basically trading sneakers for bottles. Not really a reliable place either.

It's not easy here really, but Notre is the most legit out of anywhere. If you need anything at all, feel free to DM.

What are these black and white round 2 OW VaporMax’s going to settle at? The whites are dropping quickly and so have the blacks.

Welcome to my city bigevan23 bigevan23 ! Real talk thoughts about to be placed here.

Notre is the only legit place in this entire city. St Alfred/RSVP all are seriously backdooring pairs nowadays, so if that's a route you want to go with anything, by all means. St Alfred used to be fairly legit and that all changed in 2017.

DTS, the owner backdoors and rigs raffles for all the club managers around town. Basically trading sneakers for bottles. Not really a reliable place either.

It's not easy here really, but Notre is the most legit out of anywhere. If you need anything at all, feel free to DM.

I’ll be in Chicago soon so you will be my info plug for the homeage 1s :lol:

Here are some photos of the box. Reached out to endclothing and they told me to return them so they can investigate but don’t want to loose out on this pair. Anyone hear about other cases of peOple getting the wrong box?

Attachments

• 839F7B80-54FF-41BE-8039-DEF81818ACA9.jpeg
    839F7B80-54FF-41BE-8039-DEF81818ACA9.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 9F497985-C449-486E-91DA-D79D07C70301.jpeg
    9F497985-C449-486E-91DA-D79D07C70301.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom