Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can you share your pass with someone?

The app says you must bring your ID as it states on your nike account.

From what I remember last time, Nike Mercer21 is strict.

How did you try for NYC snkrs pass if you were in Dallas? Did you spoof your locaiton?

I moved to dallas and never updated my old address in the app. I still get kicks shipped to my old location when I visit sometimes. These are the screenshots. It won’t let me actually reserve because I’m out of range.

Attachments

• 2C68B2DB-7CAC-4CAE-B9EE-B30BD16CBC2B.png
    2C68B2DB-7CAC-4CAE-B9EE-B30BD16CBC2B.png
    420.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 10D54AB7-B743-488A-AA97-C741DD4E3CE8.jpeg
    10D54AB7-B743-488A-AA97-C741DD4E3CE8.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 51
Lol hit on FTA for off white but couldn't hit travis Scotts.. Sucks im too far away so they will go to someone else

I moved to dallas and never updated my old address in the app. I still get kicks shipped to my old location when I visit sometimes. These are the screenshots. It won’t let me actually reserve because I’m out of range.
Everybody sees that. You didn't hit anything. Everyone sees it, you just have to be in range to try for them/.

Lol hit on FTA for off white but couldn't hit travis Scotts.. Sucks im too far away so they will go to someone else

This is why I can’t stand how FTA State St allows the entire country to enter their exclusive releases.

You shouldn’t have entered just to “see if you would hit”, if you had no intention whatsoever of picking them up.

Back
Top Bottom