Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ugh hit at Kith under someone else's name but they can't make it from 10 to 11...and she usually works ****** overnight but of course 2morrow is 7-3. Praying that someone can pick up my pair from Ubiq with my ID

I hit Nyc tuesday on pass but I was ready AF

Who’s in Chicago over here? If thi day keeps up I needa change my info on Footaction ASAP lol

Last edited:
Ugh hit at Kith under someone else's name but they can't make it from 10 to 11...and she usually works ****** overnight but of course 2morrow is 7-3. Praying that someone can pick up my pair from Ubiq with my ID

you can switch names on FA app anymore (since their site changed to new format)

Like everyone says, put in the work and you’ll get rewarded. I thought getting the zoom flys today was good but forgot that, 2 off white ones after not having any is a great feeling.

Anyone have experience with the Kith raffle pickup? I won for tomorrow, I'm psyched but don't wanna dip out of work for too long...they gave me an hour window; does the pickup line move along pretty quickly?

Like everyone says, put in the work and you’ll get rewarded. I thought getting the zoom flys today was good but forgot that, 2 off white ones after not having any is a great feeling.

No like what was your phone setup

wifi or lte

Iphone 6 or x

Airplane mode off or on

Background apps deleted

Help us win like you

I hit on 2 pairs of UNC 1's... i feel like it was luck more than anything else tbh.

tho i did fly to NYC to get my empty gallery pair lol, my girlfriend just moved from chicago and i was going to visit anyway tho.

Back
Top Bottom