Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Too bad I live in a crappy city. Id give anything if they will drop these again on SNKRS or something. Ive entered a few online raffles but chances are slim.

Too bad I live in a crappy city. Id give anything if they will drop these again on SNKRS or something. Ive entered a few online raffles but chances are slim.
Just buy them when they hit their resell floor. Should be below 500. Or buy 2 and then sell in a year to recoup your cost on the first pair. It’s not that serious, I’m sure your city is charming.

Just buy them when they hit their resell floor. Should be below 500. Or buy 2 and then sell in a year to recoup your cost on the first pair. It’s not that serious, I’m sure your city is charming.

you really think they'll hit 500?

Thats a good idea. Im def buying to wear them on occasion. Its hard for me to spend that kind of bread on shoes, but the prices are very low for off whites. Its looking like my only chance thats for sure....lol

Wow promoted from wait list 3/3

Who’s in Chicago ?

Congrats homie! Chi here but an L on my end.

Contemplated taking the day off cuz I know that location always has unclaimed pairs, but doubt there will be any for this release.

Euro release or bust for me at this point!

Attention all resellers hurry up and undercut the next man before you loose your 100 dollar profit take any offer plus you guys can’t wait a full year to profit so sell now

Just got the crop tee in.

I think 'crop' tee is a misnomer

The length isnt short at all imo. But the boxness width of it makes it appear shorter.

If that makes sense

I got XL I prob could have sized down to a Large but its not make or break

The pants are OD ridiculously long lol

I’m not even sure if a tailor can take them in considering the ankle clasp and the 3M stripes on the back

I’m 6 foot and these belong to Lebron James.
I'm 6'3 and when I tried my medium on today they were long but once I finally got my feet through and everything set they were alright. It's like working your leg through a maze though getting these things on!!:rofl::rofl:

After sitting on the sidelines for a few months I’m attempting to get these AJ1’s.

Grabbed Skeptas, H2H’s since I’ve been away. Feels good to be back. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow.

I got a size 12 Black mercurial coming and normally wear 13 in most other shoes only because of width. If anyone is needing a size 12 let me know that has a 13. I think I messed up ordering a 12 and I’m worried about the width. Sounds like length I would be ok and I didn’t take into account if these are as tight as VM’s. Also, will these loosen up more than the VM’s?

Damn I rarely ever feel bad paying resell but this is the only time I do haha. Paid $999 shipped...should’ve waited, didn’t think it would drop this much.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's everyones future price predictions for the Mercurials in 6 months? (I wear a 12). $500? They're trending $375 right now which seems crazy low to me.

Just got the crop tee in.

I think 'crop' tee is a misnomer

The length isnt short at all imo. But the boxness width of it makes it appear shorter.

If that makes sense

I got XL I prob could have sized down to a Large but its not make or break

Feel the same way I got the white really wanted the black. The fit will work well with some Nike tech fleece shorts tho

Back
Top Bottom